Jack laugher

littlebritoflove

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is there some diving related reason he wears speedos that are clearly too small to fully cover his ass or is he just fun like that?
He intentionally wears a size smaller to give himself “aerodynamic advantage” apprarently.

jpnz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is there some diving related reason he wears speedos that are clearly too small to fully cover his ass or is he just fun like that?
I recall a Tom Daley interview on the Graham Norton show where he was asked this question and his response was they are tight to hold everything in place and to avoid things flopping about.

Mattm19

Superior Member
Media
I saw his shower video where he wears the white briefs. It’s an extremely hot video and I hope he keeps this type of content up!

You do see his ass, but the dick isn’t as visible. It looks like there’s thicker fabric in the front, unfortunately, so he doesn’t give as clear of a view. Just want to give people fair expectations. But at least his butt is fully visible!

liamboston

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I saw his shower video where he wears the white briefs. It’s an extremely hot video and I hope he keeps this type of content up!

You do see his ass, but the dick isn’t as visible. It looks like there’s thicker fabric in the front, unfortunately, so he doesn’t give as clear of a view. Just want to give people fair expectations. But at least his butt is fully visible!

He also bends over with his ass facing the camera

liamboston

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I’m assuming you mean Tumblr?

Yup, one can never know when a mod strike is gonna come. u cant provide telegram links here so im thinking you probably cant direct people to other places to find OF content either idk lmao just create an account there, search his name and keep scrolling down. its all there, its that easy