Jack donoghue

CumDumpsterGay

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He has quickly become one of my faves. He's gorgeous and totally my type. Im not into twinks and prettyboys with gym bods.
Also his life just seems crazy and there's some allure to that because my own life is so mundane, You can never predict the next random set of uploads to his Insta. Gay kissing while holding guns? Bare arse hanging between 2 motel rooms upside-down...also he never seems to stay in teh same country for long

Reactions: Iceteacola

Bgdk2009

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I sucked him off once in Texas. He has a nice cock. Came a lot too. Super nice guy. Likes to have his ass eaten too.
This is very likely a true story. He stayed in Louisiana for a good while and would bring guys to this shitty cabin and wrestle them and usually fuck them ‍♂️ Very dominant and aggressive- everything you’d think he is.

DropKickBi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This is very likely a true story. He stayed in Louisiana for a good while and would bring guys to this shitty cabin and wrestle them and usually fuck them ‍♂️ Very dominant and aggressive- everything you’d think he is.
He’s sucked me off & Ive breed his hairy hole

Koalaroo

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Seems to be a ploy for attention. : unamused:

Yeah i just remembered i made a vevo account with a trial premium thing to see if it magically gave access but nope, seems its fully private (i also swear I cancelled the trial, then got over $200 charged to my card! Luckily they refunded it haha)

Reactions: vivaviva

Koalaroo

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Eu não posso abrir o vídeo, você pode enviá-lo para mim, por favor?
Sólo tienes que esperar hasta que el reloj marque 3 minutos. p.ej. 10:23 a. m. o 6:53 p. m. A veces también funciona a los 7 u 8 minutos.

Siempre que la hora real en su computadora/teléfono diga XX:X3AM/PM, actualice la página. TTambién puedes compartir la foto de tu pene para ser miembro Gold. Mira aquí: https://www.lpsg.com/threads/verification-instructions-how-to-get-verified.5888051/ (i used google translate sorry)