Imtwitchboi (carlos loaiza

mlawry171

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What are the implants in his chest?
It's a pulse maker that's connected to his brain to help with his touretts. He talks about it on his Instagram sometimes. He says how they don't really help at all with his tics. I feel so sad for him. It seems he gets or has gotten a lot of hate and/or bullying bc of his condition. I think that's why he prays to God a lot for healing.

Reactions: Walterlongisland

McDummy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I don't think they o
It's a pulse maker that's connected to his brain to help with his touretts. He talks about it on his Instagram sometimes. He says how they don't really help at all with his tics. I feel so sad for him. It seems he gets or has gotten a lot of hate and/or bullying bc of his condition. I think that's why he prays to God a lot for healing.
I agree. Outwardly it doesn't appear that they've done much at all but just barely enough.
With the implants, he can now do things he couldn't before like drive. Still, for such an invasive and painful procedure, I think he was hoping for significantly better results.

mlawry171

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He has a whole gay baiting TT account. I question his sexuality too. Even if he is straight, I think hes curious
He's 100% straight. He's just a queer-baiter like all the rest unfortunately. Straight men have realized there's money in pretending to be gay without ever really saying that they're gay or having any actual gay content.