Sexuality
No Response
28c1b8cc-9a8c-447a-a35b-de1670274979-jpg.122274421

mlawry171

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why does he always have to be acting crazy and shit on his Instagram stories. He went on another rant today. I'm so afraid of him. I think he might legitimately be crazy. Imagine if he was actually a nice guy. He's either in some manic rant crazy episode or super high or highly sedated on his meds.

Depressedkarevik

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why does he always have to be acting crazy and shit on his Instagram stories. He went on another rant today. I'm so afraid of him. I think he might legitimately be crazy. Imagine if he was actually a nice guy. He's either in some manic rant crazy episode or super high or highly sedated on his meds.
every time I spoke with him on camera, he was totally normal (but he was horny).

Reactions: Mobostevens95

Depressedkarevik

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
he has his disease, but this thug-can't control my mouth-bad boy persona is probably forced.

Reactions: Mobostevens95

mlawry171

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
he has his disease, but this thug-can't control my mouth-bad boy persona is probably forced.
I'm watching his live now and it's FULL of the F slur against gay men and the N slur. Yeah I'm done with him. Then he blamed it on his disorder again. Ain't no way. He literally said he doesn't want any F followers. I'm sitting here like uhhh okay, unfollow. Next callerrrr.