Photo Ifbb Pro & Intagrammer George Byrd (mufasa_muscle)

NatePR

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
TravisDysonGeorgeByrdigmufasa-ifbbpro-A.gif
http://manzxvid.com/images/TravisDysonGeorgeByrdigmufasa-ifbbpro-A.gif
I WANT TO SEE THE FULL VIDEO

stud_watcher8

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fuck! He's SO HOT!
To save anyone the hassle of trying to find the "full version", I had messaged Travis Dyson (bottom in the video) through OnlyFans and asked if he had a longer version, preferably with cumshot, and offered to pay for it. He replied something like if he had a longer version he would have posted it. My understanding was that George had NOT approved it being released and made Travis take this video down. I was really hoping to see George shoot, but am happy we are able to see this much!

flex4me

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fuck! He's SO HOT!
To save anyone the hassle of trying to find the "full version", I had messaged Travis Dyson (bottom in the video) through OnlyFans and asked if he had a longer version, preferably with cumshot, and offered to pay for it. He replied something like if he had a longer version he would have posted it. My understanding was that George had NOT approved it being released and made Travis take this video down. I was really hoping to see George shoot, but am happy we are able to see this much!
Thanks for the info. Like many other fans, I was eager to find a longer version but now I'll calm down and enjoy what's available. Even without the money shot this is a hot video!

Wendover

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fuck! He's SO HOT!
Yes, I was hoping to see George leave Travis with a hot creamy hole.

citomar

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View