I want to try looking for a guy again but no longer feel the same eagerness as before.

jackdaniel082301

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am 22 y/o

I was 18 when I first tried it with a boy (aged 18 y/o too). It did not end well.
So, after him, I went back to dating only girls.
Actually tried looking for boys, but never dated any. I am always at the verge of "should I give it a try?" or not.
I feel weird. Any similar story you wanna share?
I feel like I need to give it a try once more, but I am not feeling it.
I honestly don't know what to feel

Last edited by a moderator:

dickthrobbing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I am 22 y/o

I was 18 when I first tried it with a boy (aged 18 y/o too). It did not end well.
So, after him, I went back to dating only girls.
Actually tried looking for boys, but never dated any. I am always at the verge of "should I give it a try?" or not.
I feel weird. Any similar story you wanna share?
I feel like I need to give it a try once more, but I am not feeling it.
I honestly don't know what to feel
You are going through the same dilemma as many of us have or are going through.

Is there a simple yes or no ............ errrrrrr no; basically you will not know until you try.

May be "dating" guys is not for you, I do not date guys and never have, I have "mates with benefits" guys who like me enjoy the guy on guy fun in bed, outside of that either are married / relationship or date women

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: goldscorpguy

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
May be "dating" guys is not for you, I do not date guys and never have, I have "mates with benefits" guys who like me enjoy the guy on guy fun in bed, outside of that either are married / relationship or date women
I'm exactly the same. I've never dated or felt romantic thoughts for the men I've been with. Whether I'm in his bed, on a spa bench, or bent over his sofa, I'm just hell bent on one thing and that's great fucking. For me, it all started with a leap of faith many years ago, but I'm so glad I leapt!

Reactions: WilliamG