I want to fuck

Albertomcgoolie

Superior Member
Media
im making this list hooping to reach people with the same interests as me so we can share guys we want to fuck (you being top)

hope we can share photos and videos of hot celebrities, onlyfans guys, tops you wish to see bottom and other guys that match my suggestions (please add name if possible), movie /animated characters, fakes, ai

Im going to start posting and if you got similar stuff you can share feel free to

Here is a big list all the things i like (basically everything if muscle and handsome)
Muscles, bodybuilders, masculinity, handsome guys, really tall fit guys, hairy, gingers & freckles , blondes, black guys, mixed, curly hair, latinos, pale white skin, deep voice, indigenous, thugs, russians, men in uniforms &costumes, dilfs, cute guys, tattoos, long hair, dreads, albino & vitiligo, skinny fit hungs, brothers, twins, family, pretty boys(not feminine), americans, asians, indians, gypsies, red necks, swimmer body, country & cowboys, polynesians,balkans, silver hair dadies, and others

Keep it muscle, masculine or good looking please (no body piercings, bad physiques, feminine stuff)