Humping Toys

rick65: Have any of you guys every taken one of those latex pussy toys and put it between two pillows, lube up and hump it. I started doing this as a teenager and some years later I still like to do it. Only, I have refined the method and now I have two pieces of foam rubber that I fold in half and put the toy in the crease. Lube up and fuck for hours.

Donk: I have a custom-fitted device that I use fairly frequently as an alternative to my hands. It is not better than "humping" my gf, but it comes pretty close and requires no foreplay before or cuddling after :).

I have posted info. on this device before, but I will repeat it again since it might be of interest to others here. (I have no affiliation with the company. Just a satisfied customer.) I first had the thought of trying a masturbation device just for kicks awhile back. Did some browsing and--not surprisingly--discovered that all the "off-the-shelf" toys were not really designed for my girth and were obviously totally inadequate to handle my length. I gave up on the idea until I discovered that this custom-sized device was available.

The company makes a pricey (nearly $900!) electric masturbation machine called the Venus 2000. There is no way I would spend that kind of money on such a thing. BUT the company will sell the "receiver"--the tube that goes over the penis--separately for manual use. And--the best part--they will custom make it to your size requirements. (Providing the measurements was the funnest part of ordering!) It costs about $40.

I got mycustom-made, footlong tube about 6 months ago and it really feels good. I enjoy just placing my penis into it and using my hands to stroke the tube up and down. But my favorite way to use it is to place it between the mattress and boxspring of my bed and "hump" into it. It's a very close approximation of intercourse (with a girl who is made to fit you like a glove!). It is also useful for practicing thrusting techniques that I later use on my gf with good results.

Anyway, like I said, just putting this info. out there in case anyone is interested. Here is the company's website: http://www.sybian.com/aff/venusindex.htm