Huge muscles a turn on or turn off?

LuciferChild

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That photo must have been photoshopped. yeah?

I can't imagine a body would develop to that extent. Could it? Really? Really?

Turn on or turn off: I like holding on to a women who's body soft and smoothe. I don't think I'd be as attracted to a woman who was more buff or had a harder body than I did. One of my buddies works out 5 days a week and is ripped up.... he clearly looks hot, knows it and I've told him so but he isn't pumped.

Why is good for a woman to have a soft body and smoothe and is not for a guy??

Evellyn

Just Browsing
Media
Definetly too much, it's so unnatural, I find it a complete turn off. I like my men a bit buff, not into skinny guys, but not at all like this. As long as it's not like Vin diesel or Arnold Swarzenegger it's all good.

Sagecucumber

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've got nothing to add to this discussion but I've been viewing all the women's photos as I've been scrolling thru the thread and all I can say is DAMN! Double damn to Asian Kitten. I'm not going to be able to stand up here at work for an hour or two.

lsalts

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like the bodybuilder...off season look :) Big and cuddly...not looking like they are about to pop. lol I'm a big guy..but do not plan on competing or getting that lean veiny look. Also, I don't plan on ever doing that full body shave either...too much to deal with...and hate that prickly day after feeling.

Also, I like someone that I can eat with! lol Not someone that just wants a salad with no dressing and water. :)

Exactly me too! In fact it's the kind of shape I strive for (someday).

huge turn on.

Wait, this is in the Women's Issues section... asking women if they are turned on or turned off by huge muscles, isn't it? :confused:

Your profile says you're 100% straight too. Are you saying you think all women like huge muscles? Or what?

D

deleted1223

My gf right always tells me I'm too big and all the guys she's dated before were skinny, so i guess she was attracted to my personality and loves me enough to look past the size of my muscles

LGX

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My gf right always tells me I'm too big and all the guys she's dated before were skinny, so i guess she was attracted to my personality and loves me enough to look past the size of my muscles

Um...where have you been all this time? Your posts history is too far apart! You're too damn hot to not post here. I hope you have an Xtube acct!:biggrin1:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I personally prefer healthy, strong, defined - dense - natural muscle. Where the expression of one's dna makeup shines in strength and beauty. I know that probably sounds cheezey but it's what it inspires within me, be it tactile or visual. To take it even a step further, a body that has been sculpted not only through strength but through 360 degree movement. Stability, agility, flexibility and strength, the four pillars of a truly functional body.

I so enjoy feeling tiny in a man's arms.... I love when my man can pick me up and move me around as though gravity were non-existent... and it is such a pleasure to caress well defined muscles, following their lines and beholding the power they are capable of......

you are much too hot to have a monster as your avatar
also I have very large arms,which make it easy to make a girl feel tiny
just saying!
clearly you workout, do you ever use GPP style training
we can PM if that's ok? don't wanna hijack

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would tend to think that muscles with extensive mass(Like roughly easter ham sized forearms) ARE NOT aesthetically pleasing. However, I have found that a lot of women find arms with good definition and vascularity and almost grapefruit biceps will attract some attention.
I'd love to find a way to improve my arms vascularity.