How Does It Feel To Actually Swallow A Big Thick Load Of Cum?

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The feeling is deeply deeply satisfying. Physically I have an erect penis in my mouth and it's spewing warm cum into my throat and I am trying to enjoy the flavor and swallow fast enough at the same time so I can get every drop of his reward. Mentally, I know a fellow male has just shared his most intimate product with me and his DNA has just become a part of my own being as his male essence is sliding down my throat and into my own male guts. The rush is even greater when multiple males unload in me that way in a group setting, especially while I am being bred or fisted at the same time. Male cum is the fine wine of sexual Lust. I savor it.

Aris219

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Trans
um so im just new to this thread, im kinda new to gay sex thingy.. and I'm here to ask some advice to those had already an experience.. um I'm planning to blow my neighbor maybe this month or so.. I'm just really curious if it is safe to swallow a cum or not? I'm kinda anxious on having an STD's or worst HIV since I'm still young, 21. But I wanna swallow his cum badly it just I dunno if he has it or nah because i barely know him, btw his a hot dad.

briacon429

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
um so im just new to this thread, im kinda new to gay sex thingy.. and I'm here to ask some advice to those had already an experience.. um I'm planning to blow my neighbor maybe this month or so.. I'm just really curious if it is safe to swallow a cum or not? I'm kinda anxious on having an STD's or worst HIV since I'm still young, 21. But I wanna swallow his cum badly it just I dunno if he has it or nah because i barely know him, btw his a hot dad.
It’s pretty safe— much more so than anal— but the risk is never zero.

If you wanna take cum, I’d recommend getting on PrEP, or have him get tested beforehand.

Reactions: Aris219

Forever Horny

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like to get a mouthful from my BF and hold it for a minute while swirling it around his cock head with my tongue. The cum leaks out a bit but swirling with my tongue drives him crazy and starts him off getting hard again. He doesn't seem to have mastered the same technique when blowing me and sometimes chokes and splutters on my load despite me letting him know it's about to arrive.

you just made me bust

sdcbttmchub

Cherished Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Big loads are a huge turn on for me and getting one blown in my mouth and swallowing it is a major turn on. Probably wasn't that way at first, but I've been a cock sucker for a long time now that I not only thoroughly enjoy it, but crave it too. I've had a good number of guys blast huge thick ones like the pics above into my mouth and I've come to not only enjoy the taste and smell of it, but also how much it turns my guy on to see me swallow his big volume shot while I'm making solid eye contact with him.

jslates215

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Big loads are a huge turn on for me and getting one blown in my mouth and swallowing it is a major turn on. Probably wasn't that way at first, but I've been a cock sucker for a long time now that I not only thoroughly enjoy it, but crave it too. I've had a good number of guys blast huge thick ones like the pics above into my mouth and I've come to not only enjoy the taste and smell of it, but also how much it turns my guy on to see me swallow his big volume shot while I'm making solid eye contact with him.
I sooo agree with this. When a man is able to give me a huge load...its so rewarding for me. Especially if he hasn't came in a few days.

Reactions: sdcbttmchub

MottyMess

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was sucking off a friend once and he shoot the biggest load in my mouth. It filled up quickly and I could fill his sperm in my teeth. It freaked me out but I took a big gulp and swallowed all of it. I could still feel some of it in my mouth.

I love swallowing sperm because I see it as the ultimate form of submission. It’s so degrading. I love feeling like I was just used for pleasure.

D

deleted22423001

I generally shoot pretty big loads and prefer mine to be swallowed during head, so I try not to do less than that myself. I've taken a couple of pretty big volume loads so far and they were very intense! The last time was with a guy in Vegas I had hooked up with who shot some serious ropes straight into the back of my mouth. The experience of feeling his cum rockets fired into the back of my throat and the massive pooling on my tongue was a such a wild feeling. As he finished cumming and I started swallowing, it felt like I was holding more than a mouthful and I could feel they thick heavy goo oozing down my esophagus after the swallow. It was until I had a couple of cups of coffee the next morning that I had his nut off of my breath (not that it was a bad thing!).

Hardfunlongrides

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
View media item 12199741My own load flooded my mouth, hot at the back of my throat as I sucked my own tip, it surprised me how hot and strong it was- I sucked it down fast, it lingered in my throat, sticky, tasting very much the same as my boyfriend’s, described below.

I felt his head swell, a hot spike hit my throat, then my tongue, four ropes, and a few surges, filling my mouth as I held off swallowing - it was easy to swallow but coated my mouth, tasted nutty but not sweet- he was 8 thick cut inches, and I kissed him a wet and cummy kiss afterwards that he hated, lol.

KiloDeltaOneSierra

Expert Member
Media
I've had guys cum in my mouth small to normalish amounts before, and sometimes swallow a little bit but spit the rest because I never have the guts to go for all of it. My dream is to work up the nerve to swallow an entire load one day though, and want it to be a big thick one.

For anyone that has done it, what's it feel like to have that much cum in your mouth? What's it taste like? How does it feel when you swallow it? Can you tell the difference between a guy that came a day ago vs. a week ago? How is the experience different from a thinner load?

How do you find the courage to swallow all of it when it's huge like these examples below?

324_1000.gif

000_1000.gif
714_1000.gif

167_1000.gif
Oh I love eating cum. One guy sticks in my mind. He was black average cock butc sucking him and he told me he came a lot. That man blew the tastiest load in my mouth. Filled it right up.

Reactions: xander_7 and kdubb