Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
measured again between 13,5 - 14,0 cm or 5.3 - 5.5 inches :neutral:
Is that really average sized or not ??

View media item 13390341
That's the longest looking 5.5" incher I have ever seen. I still think that is a gag tape measure. Looks more like 6.5" to me.

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That's the longest looking 5.5" incher I have ever seen. I still think that is a gag tape measure. Looks more like 6.5" to me.
... I hope you're joking because otherwise you literally substituted reality for your version to satisfy your personal biases and cognitive dissonance. That should honestly give clue that it may be time to seriously self reflect or seek proffesional help. Not trying to be rude or condescending or anything. But that is a major red flag for living life in general.

This should more so be a clue thay your personal perspective is very warped from reality...

VIIby5

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
... I hope you're joking because otherwise you literally substituted reality for your version to satisfy your personal biases and cognitive dissonance. That should honestly give clue that it may be time to seriously self reflect or seek proffesional help. Not trying to be rude or condescending or anything. But that is a major red flag for living life in general.

This should more so be a clue thay your personal perspective is very warped from reality...
Im not joking. You can honestly say that looks like it is just over 5" NBP? Im 6" NBP and he looks longer than me in every pic. And it isn't a height thing, if he was honest about his height. Yea I asked him before. 6 foot, about the same as me.

He also reports his girth to be just over 4". Look at his pics. He is maybe close to that in that one particular spot ( still doubtful ) but his mid girth and especially base girth is way bigger than that. Its plain as day for anyone paying attention. Various pics with hands and thumbs are the true tell.

I will just be blunt here. You know how some will claim they are bigger than they really are?
Well I have also seen several cases of people claiming they are smaller than they actually are. One guy here on LPSG ( cant remember his handle) even had a clear as day measuring pic showing 6.5" NBP. He also looked to be at least 5" girth. He claimed to be 5.5" x 4.5. :joy: Even when this discrepancy was brought up he had no explanation.

And MikeX. I hope you don't take offense by me saying your bigger than claimed. :joy:

Last edited:

Mikex25

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
@VIIby5

No problem, i´m always happy when other told me that my cock looks bigger than the ruler shows.
But it is a real ruler in my pic and not a fake ruler and show my true hard size there.

Reactions: VIIby5

VIIby5

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@VIIby5

No problem, i´m always happy when other told me that my cock looks bigger than the ruler shows.
But it is a real ruler in my pic and not a fake ruler and show my true hard size there.
Thats one hell of a trick then.

But my suspicions still stand.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thats one hell of a trick then.

But my suspicions still stand.
Why such suspicions? @Mikex25 has a girth slightly thinner than mine. Visually I think we have similar proportions. I am 6.5" like you suspect him to be, so I don't see any reason to doubt that what he is showing in his pictures isn't anything but legit!

Thin girth often has the effect of making a cock look bigger in pictures than in reality. I often have to correct people who comment on some of my content thinking i am much bigger than i really am.

VIIby5

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why such suspicions? @Mikex25 has a girth slightly thinner than mine. Visually I think we have similar proportions. I am 6.5" like you suspect him to be, so I don't see any reason to doubt that what he is showing in his pictures isn't anything but legit!

Thin girth often has the effect of making a cock look bigger in pictures than in reality. I often have to correct people who comment on some of my content thinking i am much bigger than i really am.
Visually I think we have similar proportions. I am 6.5"

You actually proved my case. You claim to be 4.3" girth and so does he. He says he's 5.3"- 5.5" long and you say you are 6.5". He appears to be the same length/ proportions as you as you readily admit. The only thing is his mid to base girth is obviously thicker than 4.3" so he should look shorter right?

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You actually proved my case. You claim to be 4.3" girth and so does he. He says he's 5.3"- 5.5" long and you say you are 6.5". He appears to be the same length/ proportions as you as you readily admit. The only thing is his mid to base girth is obviously thicker than 4.3" so he should look shorter right?
I think if you really study all his pics you will see his size claims are pretty legitimate.

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think if you really study all his pics you will see his size claims are pretty legitimate.
He can't break his worldview. I and many others have tried. We get brushed aside. He finds allies to reinforce his poor outlook on his own size and of others. Good luck getting through to him. I don't mean to look like a bully or anything. I just wanted to get through... but you can't get someone to change their minds if they aren't open to it. Ever. And if someone is hellbent on keeping their view intact, they will literally warp reality to make it match....

Reactions: Scott8361

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One guy here on LPSG ( cant remember his handle) even had a clear as day measuring pic showing 6.5" NBP. He also looked to be at least 5" girth. He claimed to be 5.5" x 4.5. :joy:
No offense, but WAS it clear as day? Because this guys measured clear as day to the vast majority of every person who interacts with him but you see a gag ruler and still suspect him. So if you cant see this literal clear as day representation of measurement, how can I trust your words?

Ever seen someone with anorexia? Skinny and dying but still think theybare fat?

Ever seen someone with "bigorexia"? Bodybuilders who are almost muscle bound but feel small and thin?

These sre two famous examples of body dysmorphia whose victims will literally warp reality to match how they view things from their minds. It's a mental health problem and without external help or them actually trying to overcome it, they eventually succumb to death from starvation/malnutrition (anorexia) or possible steroid and sarm side effects and heart problems (bigorexia)

Luckily this penis size dysmorphia doesn't cause such and immediate and direct threat to health but its definitely doing a number on your psyche...

Last edited:
Reactions: MDM8