Hottest sean cody models to only do a solo

kyonto12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My favorite solo-only star will always be Tommy (III). Fucking cute smile, amazing/ripped body, crazy thick cock and humungous balls. Really wish he had done some scenes with other guys, I wonder what he's up to now.

same! I’ve always wondered what he looks like now. He was one of my fave solos.

D

deleted679701

Levi, the one who took a dildo as big as an arm up his ass and said he liked being fisted, DPed, and creampied and "would definitely be back for more." But I couldn't find anything beyond the solo! He was such a cute boy.

rustyjoiner1211

Worshipped Member
Media
sean_cody_nathan3_2.jpg

sean_cody_nathan3_3.jpg

Zanefan

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I posted this elsewhere but then remembered this is probably a better forum.

As some of you know, I am a hobby video editor. Since SC has always been my favorite site, it breaks my heart to see what has become of it. Instead of focusing on the negative, however, I have decided to look back with fondness at some of my favorite Bad Boys of SC.

I love a good, well done solo, so this first volume features (mostly) solos of some of my personal favorite guys. Your mileage may vary. I will work on a Part 2 soon. Hope you enjoy!
View attachment Bad Boys of SC Vol 1.MP4

kelvinza

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I posted this elsewhere but then remembered this is probably a better forum.

As some of you know, I am a hobby video editor. Since SC has always been my favorite site, it breaks my heart to see what has become of it. Instead of focusing on the negative, however, I have decided to look back with fondness at some of my favorite Bad Boys of SC.

I love a good, well done solo, so this first volume features (mostly) solos of some of my personal favorite guys. Your mileage may vary. I will work on a Part 2 soon. Hope you enjoy!
thanks for the hot clip!