Asian Performers on Sean Cody

erikexposure

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm pretty sure Immanuel is Pilipino, maybe mixed with Hawai'ian as he spent some time there IRL. Jed is 100% Hispanic/Latino. I think the confusion comes in that on another thread people kept confusing them. They do look a lot alike.

I've heard Jonathan is a quarter Japanese but can't confirm.

Reactions: YaMeVoy16

erikexposure

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think you're confusing the "Ken" guy from 2012 on SC with Ken Ott or something. They aren't the same person. I don't think the white-adjacent, Far East Asians (typical ones) consider mixed Asians to be like other Asians. I've seen on YT, where they have an issue when a person is black and Asian, for example. There also seems to be a divide between the white-adjacent ones and the darker-skinned Indians and such.
"ken" is actually mixed iranian-chinese, still asian tho!
No this person is correct Ken is mixed Iranian-Chinese. IDK why they lied about his ethnicity in his write up, everything else was true.

ryukun

Superior Member
Media
I think you're confusing the "Ken" guy from 2012 on SC with Ken Ott or something. They aren't the same person. I don't think the white-adjacent, Far East Asians (typical ones) consider mixed Asians to be like other Asians. I've seen on YT, where they have an issue when a person is black and Asian, for example. There also seems to be a divide between the white-adjacent ones and the darker-skinned Indians and such.

No this person is correct Ken is mixed Iranian-Chinese. IDK why they lied about his ethnicity in his write up, everything else was true.
do you know this Ken guy? I mean, do you have more info on him?

kepongetnget

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
anybody have this video? i had it but lost it sadly *cries*.... it's not even necessarily the hottest J/O scene but he's just so beautiful

sc ken italian jepang des12.mp4

this Ken that I managed to find is Japanese-Italian mix though, not Chinese-Iranian, hope this is what you meant cause I can only managed to find 1 Ken from SC that looks Asian