Rainofar34

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
lol it's all good, I have nothing against him, I was just trying to give some context for those who may not be aware that these two actors, from an industry perspective, are not on the same level of recognition and star power, so the whole idea of "Montaleone could possibly steal Jesuíta's thunder" people were speculating above seem unlikely to me primarily because it's not in anyone's best interests as well (but who knows? stranger things have happened haha)

And I agree with you that if Jesuíta wasn't a Latino he would already be on the path to becoming a Hollywood A-lister, besides talent, he has the same edgy pretentious skinny white boy appeal as Ezra Miller (before the crazy stuff), plus the fan girls would love him and would eat up all his real-life toxic gay relationships straight off wattpad lmfao
Fangirls are weird (obviously). There are many who only like fictional gay romances, once it's real they're not interested.

Carolina HM

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any info on this upcoming project? Is it interesting?
Probably! Their projects are very gay. The cast is mostly good theater/ stage play actors. The name is "A Solidão dos Jovens Atores"

They won Berlin Festival's Teddy Award and Art Cinema Award back in 2018, with Tinta Bruta (Hard Paint). 24104283.jpg

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual