Lalsla

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I need to see this video. Pretty, please
I posted it somewhere at the earlier post. He sometimes has girls to come on his chaturbate to jerk him off etc… Before getting your hopes up, you don’t really see the girl as she doesn’t want to get into view of the camera and you really only see her hand. But you know is a female for sure.

labalf

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I posted it somewhere at the earlier post. He sometimes has girls to come on his chaturbate to jerk him off etc… Before getting your hopes up, you don’t really see the girl as she doesn’t want to get into view of the camera and you really only see her hand. But you know is a female for sure.
Ah ok. I’ve seen videos like that before. When I first read your comment, I thought you meant he has hardcore sex tapes with women

Reactions: howtallishe

Versaillesxiv

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Screen Shot 2024-04-02 at 10.14.37 PM.png

A nice big dick in his mouth looks straight to me!

I think some of y'all should realize sexuality is a lot more complicated than "he's had a girl on his cam before so he is definitely straight". Same thing with this dildo in his mouth, doesn't mean he's gay. To be honest, it's really none of our business, he shows us what he wants to show us on the internet, just like every other internet star/influencer. Just because he shows it on cam does not mean that's what he's like in real life.

Hamer01

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
View attachment 127196601

I think some of y'all should realize sexuality is a lot more complicated than "he's had a girl on his cam before so he is definitely straight". Same thing with this dildo in his mouth, doesn't mean he's gay. To be honest, it's really none of our business, he shows us what he wants to show us on the internet, just like every other internet star/influencer. Just because he shows it on cam does not mean that's what he's like in real life.
He still likes a dildo up his ass too!

mrwhiskersxp

Sexy Member
Media
View attachment 127196601

Ok but like where can I find this video???