Hotmuscles6t9

LonePirate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He posted on his Twitter/X account the other day where he invited people to reach out to him for a collab. So far, almost 250 people have publicly replied saying they would, with about 99% of them being men and a few of them even being in his general area. Time will tell but I'm guessing he was just craving some attention and won't actually follow through with it.

He's been doing Tik Tok live sessions a few times a week now where he actually spends time speaking with and interacting with viewers. He never addresses any of the sexual questions but he will occasionally flex his arms if you're into that.

Tagood7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He posted on his Twitter/X account the other day where he invited people to reach out to him for a collab. So far, almost 250 people have publicly replied saying they would, with about 99% of them being men and a few of them even being in his general area. Time will tell but I'm guessing he was just craving some attention and won't actually follow through with it.

He's been doing Tik Tok live sessions a few times a week now where he actually spends time speaking with and interacting with viewers. He never addresses any of the sexual questions but he will occasionally flex his arms if you're into that.
He’s not doing anything. I think it was to give people hope and get subscribers.

Reactions: Ikkaku and Nomdean

Ikkaku

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He’s not doing anything. I think it was to give people hope and get subscribers.
if he gets an increase of subscription, there is no way he will go through it! and a collab doesn't mean anything oral or anal with the guy! we wait and see. i stopped following him cause of the attitude!