Hot crossfitters from all around the world

iluvmen

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Male crossfit athletes are real exhibitionists. They've got the body! So, they are not shy about baring all. I like them really very much. Go follow them on Instagram.

One of them is Alexander Elebro, a Swedish crossfitter. He's hot as hell and he knows it. He's not shy about getting too close with his mates. He makes gay jokes, etc. But he's a bit homophobic. He bares all and gets annoyed when you make gayish comments. I mean, what do you expect when you bare all??? Gay men exist and you are a hot athlete.

Alexander Elebro on Instagram: “Finally got my own gym kit so much fitness will go down here! Best thing about training at home is that you can dress however you want,…”

Another sexy crossfitter is Dave Driskell. He's 40 years old and hot as hell. He likes showing off, too. He's not homophobic.

Dave Driskell on Instagram: “Sunshine and Chill @romwod The Bali sun is feeling great today. As is my back... getting better every day.. #romwod #romwodandchill…”

Dave Driskell on Instagram: “This is clearly a picture of me starving/ bronzing while waiting for @motioncafe to deliver me a Protein Waffle. I’m literally starving…”

He gets very intimate with his mates, either. What I have observed from all these crossfitter all around the world is that hot men cannot keep themselves from touching other hot men under the guise of "gay jokes", although both parties are usually seemingly straight with girlfriends/wives and kids etc.

There are hundreds of hot crossfitters all around the world . Just go find them on Instagram and enjoy their masculine beauty.

And don't forget to share them here on this thread.

Brittain02

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alex Anderson might be one of the most handsome CFers around. And that ass:

32247658_433579880425654_4333211149387431936_n.jpg

iluvmen

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh yeah, Khan is also such a teaser.

He's a gay ally btw. And I think that he's got some bisexual tendencies (he's got a girlfriend btw). No, not bcoz the fact that he's pro lgbt, but bcoz of the fact that he has a screaming gay vibe.

Reactions: integritymatters

iluvmen

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight