Hot Bodybuilder Jay Amato Returns!

ThottfulActs

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ya kyle is the only one that really barebacks and doesn't care out of the musclematt crew. He fucked that guy like he's done it before and knew what he was doing lol. It's still one of my favorite videos..
Well ofc. Jay is very familiar with Raw Dogging men

Homme moutarde

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Si ese es el caso entonces muéstrame su armario. :alegría:
It's in bad taste to make guesses about someone's sexual preferences. Just keep quiet and don't say things that you don't know are true. Money is money and having a physique like his is the perfect formula to earn it.

andrewgenic

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
he is not gay. he’s maybe bisexual (like many people). but he clearly does not want to be in relationships with men and is not interested in servicing a guy. let the guy live in peace.

there’s plenty of other bodybuilders who will do a lot more and enjoy doing it these days.

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
ya kyle is the only one that really barebacks and doesn't care out of the musclematt crew. He fucked that guy like he's done it before and knew what he was doing lol. It's still one of my favorite videos..
That's not true matt and brad also fucked barback. In fact Brad's first sex scene with billy he takes the condom off half way through the scene. Carlo also fucks barback

bottomformuscularalphas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
That's not true matt and brad also fucked barback. In fact Brad's first sex scene with billy he takes the condom off half way through the scene. Carlo also fucks barback
But it is true lol...Kyle never used a condom in his videos...and he certainly looked like he did it before..unlike the other guys. The vast majority of Brad and Carlos's videos have a condom in them...taking them off once or twice and saying they "fuck bareback" is disingenuous for someone that is considering to pay for their overpriced videos...

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
But it is true lol...Kyle never used a condom in his videos...and he certainly looked like he did it before..unlike the other guys. The vast majority of Brad and Carlos's videos have a condom in them...taking them off once or twice and saying they "fuck bareback" is disingenuous for someone that is considering to pay for their overpriced videos...
Well I could honestly say the same with you that you're being disingenuous. Kyle has like 3/4 videos we know of, put of those 4 he has 2 sex scenes. Kyle is known for his 1 sex scene video with the fan.

Brad and carlo especially brad have way more sex videos than kyle so you can't really compare. Because while kyle didn't use a condom in his 2 sex scenes brad has more sex scenes where he hasnt used one

bottomformuscularalphas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well I could honestly say the same with you that you're being disingenuous. Kyle has like 3/4 videos we know of, put of those 4 he has 2 sex scenes. Kyle is known for his 1 sex scene video with the fan.

Brad and carlo especially brad have way more sex videos than kyle so you can't really compare. Because while kyle didn't use a condom in his 2 sex scenes brad has more sex scenes where he hasnt used one
Kyle's two sex scenes have already leaked over a decade ago...brad and carlos currently have the majority of their videos hidden behind a $100 subscription that people aren't willing to leak...so i'm not being disingenuous because kyle's fans don't have to pay that garbage paywall to see his content...but fans of brad and carlos do and would be incredibly disappointed to find 99% of their videos are with condoms.

No clue what you're talking about..I have all of brad's videos...his content would have been so much hotter if he didn't use a condom with the twinks he fucked. The videos with harris, ron, chez, pete....all with condoms.

MMMikel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
But
Kyle's two sex scenes have already leaked over a decade ago...brad and carlos currently have the majority of their videos hidden behind a $100 subscription that people aren't willing to leak...so i'm not being disingenuous because kyle's fans don't have to pay that garbage paywall to see his content...but fans of brad and carlos do and would be incredibly disappointed to find 99% of their videos are with condoms.

No clue what you're talking about..I have all of brad's videos...his content would have been so much hotter if he didn't use a condom with the twinks he fucked. The videos with harris, ron, chez, pete....all with condoms.
Cuz brad is more exclusive with Carlo and Brad. when Carlo or Matt fuck him, there is always no condom. Matt came in Brad couple times actually. I’m pretty sure between Carlo and Matt they too don’t use condoms privately. Too bad there is only one video of them fucking

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
But

Cuz brad is more exclusive with Carlo and Brad. when Carlo or Matt fuck him, there is always no condom. Matt came in Brad couple times actually. I’m pretty sure between Carlo and Matt they too don’t use condoms privately. Too bad there is only one video of them fucking
This is why I'm not going to have a back and forth eith him. Because these guys have videos not using condoms.