Hot Bodybuilder Jay Amato Returns!

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Giving out their personal info is against the rules and stalkerish. Let them go.
I'm glad you called this out because apparently it's ok to stalk and harass men for some reason. These same guys come to the defence of women and hate the "straight white man" that stalk women. But yet in their private lives want to stalk and harass men they find attractive themselves, make it make sense.

bunifarcr

Worshipped Member
Media
I'm surprised the videos from musclematt are not getting leaked. I mean some of them do but a lot of them are still hidden. It is because it's too pricey? At least "Kyle's" vids have all been leaked.

bottomformuscularalphas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm surprised the videos from musclematt are not getting leaked. I mean some of them do but a lot of them are still hidden. It is because it's too pricey? At least "Kyle's" vids have all been leaked.
i paid for it once and have quite a bit of them. It's probably because the subscription was $100, and most people who pay that don't want to devalue their purchase. Also...besides kyle and brad's videos....they are all so mid and lose points for not fucking bareback. There are so many better options out there now with the exponential surge in content in the past decade, and they are not nearly as expensive and overpriced.

nink101

Legendary Member
Media
i paid for it once and have quite a bit of them. It's probably because the subscription was $100, and most people who pay that don't want to devalue their purchase. Also...besides kyle and brad's videos....they are all so mid and lose points for not fucking bareback. There are so many better options out there now with the exponential surge in content in the past decade, and they are not nearly as expensive and overpriced.
one of kyle’s is bareback but it’s not with a hot guy. It’s with a “$$$uper-fan.” You can find them for free if you google it.

bottomformuscularalphas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
one of kyle’s is bareback but it’s not with a hot guy. It’s with a “$$$uper-fan.” You can find them for free if you google it.
ya kyle is the only one that really barebacks and doesn't care out of the musclematt crew. He fucked that guy like he's done it before and knew what he was doing lol. It's still one of my favorite videos..