Hot As Fuck Chase Stobbe

SamuViana05

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That would be the day if it happened >.> I’d give anything to see him touched by a hot dude.
I just saw a teaser that he posted on Instagram one day and there was this guy for about 6 seconds (I think) holding his chest very firmly, I think I heard him talking about this gay guy being someone he met on the internet, one of those people who pays the your content and paid for this challenge in DM too, I looked everywhere on the web to watch this video for free and I didn't find anything, lucky guy lol

Reactions: Goldteriyaki

Goldteriyaki

Expert Member
Media
I just saw a teaser that he posted on Instagram one day and there was this guy for about 6 seconds (I think) holding his chest very firmly, I think I heard him talking about this gay guy being someone he met on the internet, one of those people who pays the your content and paid for this challenge in DM too, I looked everywhere on the web to watch this video for free and I didn't find anything, lucky guy lol
Woah really? :O what a lucky ass guy. Are you talking about the video other guy posted here maybe?

Reactions: SamuViana05

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He tends to grow it out for a while and then shave for a while, to appeal to both sides of the hair/no hair divide. It’s smart business for an OF model. There’s no need to get nasty about it, whatever your preference there it’ll come back around soon enough.

Dokteki

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He tends to grow it out for a while and then shave for a while, to appeal to both sides of the hair/no hair divide. It’s smart business for an OF model. There’s no need to get nasty about it, whatever your preference there it’ll come back around soon enough.
Whenever someone dares to make a change to their own body the fetishists are always outraged. They view someone like Chase as solely wank material and not a living breathing person who makes choices.

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Whenever someone dares to make a change to their own body the fetishists are always outraged. They view someone like Chase as solely wank material and not a living breathing person who makes choices.

Well, everyone has their preferences and it’s fine to express them within reason. But I do draw the line when people start getting histrionic, especially when it’s about things that are easily changeable. Hair can be shaved, but it grows back! Many of the more savvy OF models out there alternate shaving and growing it out to appeal to their fans

Reactions: jkdus and Dokteki