Henry Cavill

shebysheree

Superior Member
Media
How much is he paying his current beard for this contract, I wonder? Does her fee cover feigned interest in his conversations about his Warhammer painted figurines?

tumblr_nvkg40HQ1Y1tfn6k7o1_500.gifv

PsychicPenguin22

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Greetings from Uruguay, I have a question. Do you think Henry could be in the Game of Thrones universe? is that in that fictional universe he could show his body
Like in the new Aegon the Conqueror spin-off they just announced? Sure, why not, assuming it actually gets made past the pilot.

But I don't think so because at least as far as the casting of HotD goes, they clearly prioritized acting chops over looks (not to be a dick, but that's one unattractive cast) and Henry doesn't have any of the former. Also, in HotD, none of the main actors showed any nudity, so even if he was cast I doubt Henry would show his body.

PsychicPenguin22

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Not watching then.
I don't think anyone will be watching. Audiences aren't exactly clamoring for a Highlander reboot, and with Henry not even showing his body? Forget about it.

Anron

Worshipped Member
Media
I don't think anyone will be watching. Audiences aren't exactly clamoring for a Highlander reboot, and with Henry not even showing his body? Forget about it.
hey ill still watch for him and who knows, maybe well get another banger soundtrack. queen did the original, maybe m83 or some other band can score this one :joy:

Reactions: Cryptrobber

Kizzo2002

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sure, just not from him
Yep indeed. Maybe he’s trying to appeal to Gen Z? Gen Z Teens Want Less Sex on Screen, According to New UCLA Study

This group already has hangups with social skills/dating in general a lot of the times. It’s an interesting generation, but if this the feeling from this group, expect to see even more of a decline of sex/nudity in movies and TV shows. Movies are already trending in this direction. Most of the sex/nudity now days is from TV shows. But American already have a prudish attitude when it comes to sex anyway in entertainment.

Reactions: LinManuelthirster