Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
none of that stuff is very good and 7" or 8" is not enough room imo for anyone. most of the pump co's recommend 2"-3" of empty space.

none of it can be upgraded or is modular. i like these Leluv cylinders in 9" or 12" if you're huge. these types of setups can be upgraded to larger or smaller cylinders or if one part breaks the whole thing isn't shit.

electric with everything. pump can be used with many other cylinders & cups

LeLuv Magna Smart LCD Penis Pump | 9 or 12 Inch Length Cylinder | Roun

or this type, there's no one and done package for the mityvac type hand pump i like but here is all the stuff you'd need. the mityvac style hand pump is imo the best, it's easy to use one handed, you can pump up and hit the pressure release easily with your index finger. gonna be much easy to use than an electric.

Replacement Penis Pump Cylinder with Round Flange | 9" or 12" Length,

you'd want the o-ring version

LeLuv JacVac Vacuum Pump Handle | NPT 1/8-27 Threaded Gauge

Clear Hose & Quick-Disconnect Male O-Ring Fitting for Vacuum Pumps | C

1/8 Inch NPT Precise Vacuum Gauge Upgrade for MAXI/ULTIMA Pump Handles

these don't come with the necessary male connector.

Vacuum Pump

Brake Bleeder and Vacuum Pump Kit
thanks for this thorough info. gave me enough confidence to order the leluv and it came in yesterday, i tried it and it's FANTASTIC. i'm a noob, so it's a great price point for the quality. definitely better than a sex shop novelty pump. pumping is fascinating, actually. so i appreciate your thoughtfulness on educating us noobs.

Reactions: B33FDICK

Hogane

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
anytime! what did you get?
The 2.3" x 12.0"
These days, I'm usually in my 2.5" or 2.75". On the weekends, in the 2.90" & 3.0", but girth isn't my issue. I was seeing length gains with a quick pack of a 2.25", and then stack with incremental pulsing up to 8.7" full. Space was a growing (pun intended) issue until I dropped the tube. The flangce broke off, and sanding it down wasn't working.
The new one should arrive in a week. Timetable works. This week is a no-pump week. Just jelqing and camping and serious kegeling. In some ways, the recovery weeks are more work than pumping