Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
none of that stuff is very good and 7" or 8" is not enough room imo for anyone. most of the pump co's recommend 2"-3" of empty space.

none of it can be upgraded or is modular. i like these Leluv cylinders in 9" or 12" if you're huge. these types of setups can be upgraded to larger or smaller cylinders or if one part breaks the whole thing isn't shit.

electric with everything. pump can be used with many other cylinders & cups

https://www.kodidistributing.com/pr...ump-9-or-12-inch-length-cylinder-round-flange

or this type, there's no one and done package for the mityvac type hand pump i like but here is all the stuff you'd need. the mityvac style hand pump is imo the best, it's easy to use one handed, you can pump up and hit the pressure release easily with your index finger. gonna be much easy to use than an electric.

https://www.kodidistributing.com/pr...m-cylinder-for-natural-male-enhancement-pumps

you'd want the o-ring version

https://www.kodidistributing.com/pr...r-o-ring-gauge-options?variant=44872447361330

https://www.kodidistributing.com/pr...ct-fitting-for-vacuum-pump-kits-choose-length

https://www.kodidistributing.com/pr...m-gauge-for-penis-nipple-labia-clitoris-pumps

these don't come with the necessary male connector.

Vacuum Pump

Brake Bleeder and Vacuum Pump Kit

Tearnitup

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have the second one
It works good
The manual ones are no good
Unless you want to work out your hands
The bulb doesn’t do enough enough suction
It will stay collapsed

engineer805

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hand pumps will work just fine, IF you're willing to trim pubic hair where the base of the tube seals against your skin (and it helps to put a little lube in the area, too). Then you can pump to desired vacuum (a decent pump should always have a gauge) and it will stay and only drop slowly as your cock swells.

Mogluver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hand pump, Harbor Freight Brake Bleeder kit, last one I bought was under $30, pump is brass and well made. Over the last 10 years of pumping, the tubes don't wear out, only the pump.

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I started with a low-cost vacuum pump and it didn't last but a couple of months when the bulb and tubing separated from each other. My next one I bought is a Dr. Joel Kaplan vacuum pump. It was recommended by my Urologist and I have never regretted spending a bit extra to buy a quality pump. Mine is 25 years old and still works perfectly.

Reactions: tripod

SmallDguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, this is exactly the question I wanted answered. I'm ditching my bathmate water pump for an air pump. What size would I get if I'm a little above 5.5 inches hard close to 6 sometimes? How much would I grow inside the pump? I'm thinking 8 inches Incase I do grow over the years I won't have to replace it. Thanks.

D

deleted16581341

Whatever but not bathmate , too long to explain again, i've explained about it previously.
So 100% AIR pump only.

Me personally most of the case would not suggest going over 1.75 wide .
Unless you are 7.5 length wise or 7 and pencil girth.
Most men need little bit more length..Usually, usually men are not 7 inch length wise.
First why this, because how pumping works...You make length gains when you fill the pump girth wise first...You make only very very little gains without filling the pump girth wise before.
And this girth gain will and can cement permanent in time...
Now you have girthier cock with the same length, and later gaining length with very girthy cock is harder..WITH PUMPING.

yes stretching can..But if you wanna gain length with pumping also...
you need to use narrow pump first, gain length wise first then slowly increase wideness and start gaining girth also...
That's why i suggest using over 1.75 tube only if pencil dick but long..that most aren't.
Third...1.75 girth is 5.5 , if you have 5.5 permanent cement girth, that's huge..2 inch is 6.3...try to put something that is 6.3 in your mouth.. Barely go past teeth.
So if you are 2 inch girth, real true 2 inch 6.3 circum...not almost , true 6.3 circum , 2 inch girth.. Forget good blowjobs...
That's why i suggest 1.75 tops.
I would suggest only more than 1.75 if you are under 1.75 if you are 5.5 girth wise, stop.
But this is personal opinion if you don't care about blowjobs then go ahead, get to the real 6 inch girth..me personally don't recommend.

D

deleted16581341

Continue of the last post... What i recommend then..Leluv 1.5 - 1.65 - 1.75 9 or 12 or some similar quality product...(I haven't found any sex shop cheap one that sells 1.75 or less girth wise, they all are very girthy..2 or more)
...12 is huge but if length is wished then longer empty space up would increase the pressure to move length wise more.
Some recommend manual some recommend automatic...
This you would have to think through what would be more comfortable and respectable to you to use...Because you need to use it pretty long time , you have to take it seriously and discipline to gain .. It's not a fast journey.

Reactions: smoothandlean

MrBigDanni

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have a manual pump. 1.75 tube. I'm touching 5 inch girth and 7.5 inch long. I pack the tube after about 20 mins and my cock head gets really fat. Thinking of upgrading to a 2 inch tube.

Feel free to check my pics out. Have also posted a few pumping pics on threads. Any advice would be nice

D

deleted16581341

i have a ridiculous collection of pump tubes, hoses and handles. this pic is not a full account but a knee jerk pic of 1 drawer.
Try the cheap ones. enjoy and stay low pressure. Use donuts so your balls done creep in
Why don't you show us all your collection one by one , with a short explanation of each one. Please. thank you.

8inchy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, this is exactly the question I wanted answered. I'm ditching my bathmate water pump for an air pump. What size would I get if I'm a little above 5.5 inches hard close to 6 sometimes? How much would I grow inside the pump? I'm thinking 8 inches Incase I do grow over the years I won't have to replace it. Thanks.
i like your honesty and earnest. you are not getting to 8