Has anyone asked to measure your penis?

Noctilucent

Cherished Member
Media
Did you let them? And if you did, do you know if they told anyone else how big you were? Details, please!
When I was in my mid 20s, I got back together with an ex, and after we had sex for the first time since we’d split, she said “oh I’ve missed that”. So I asked her what she meant and she replied “you do know you have a large penis, right?” I didn’t really think much about my penis size at the time, just thought it was normal and average. Anyway, she found a ruler and measured it to try and convince me and prove herself correct. Was very happy to learn I was 7.5 inches. I suspect she told at least one of her girlfriends because much later, long after we’d separated for the final time I had an encounter with one of her friends, who, when seeing/feeling my penis for the first time said “so she wasn’t lying”.

Nemorex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I was in my mid 20s, I got back together with an ex, and after we had sex for the first time since we’d split, she said “oh I’ve missed that”. So I asked her what she meant and she replied “you do know you have a large penis, right?” I didn’t really think much about my penis size at the time, just thought it was normal and average. Anyway, she found a ruler and measured it to try and convince me and prove herself correct. Was very happy to learn I was 7.5 inches. I suspect she told at least one of her girlfriends because much later, long after we’d separated for the final time I had an encounter with one of her friends, who, when seeing/feeling my penis for the first time said “so she wasn’t lying”.
Yes. The best part of breaking up when you got a big cock is banging all her friends who want big cock.

Reactions: lapdog2001

Litwick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my most recent ex when we first started dating saw that I was feeling down bc of some issues with the relationship before her. She grabbed a tailor’s tape, brought me into her room, sat down and measured it for me. She said “9 inches is what I measure here” sucks after about 6 months in she started to not do anything whatsoever for me sexually

aliuel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Just once. And it wasn’t based on any prior knowledge or gossip, but me, a couple of other guys and a few girls were drinking and doing dares and one of the girls dared us to get our cocks out so she could measure them with a ruler.

Normally I wouldn’t have gone for it (as I was a bit insecure about my size at the time) but alcohol tends to remove inhibitions!

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No one has asked to measure me, but I have asked to measure several. When I see a nice, long one or a really thick one I can't help it, I ask to put a tape measure on that beautiful thing. Also, I think it makes a guy feel great when someone wants to measure him.

I had one again last night I've measured before. In the height of our sex all I could do was lay there in awe of how large he was; kiss, lick and admire it. Sometimes I think kissing and licking shows him more of your appreciation of his size than anything. I sucked him until my jaws were exhausted and nearly humiliated from the stretch of my mouth around it.

Nothing better than that feeling, though.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just once. And it wasn’t based on any prior knowledge or gossip, but me, a couple of other guys and a few girls were drinking and doing dares and one of the girls dared us to get our cocks out so she could measure them with a ruler.
Measuring you guys flaccid or did she 'encourage' erections?

aliuel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Measuring you guys flaccid or did she 'encourage' erections?
Ha ha - it was all over pretty fast and everyone was too drunk to get more than a semi even with encouragement I think. Shame, because hard I might have stood a chance, but flaccid I was a lot smaller than the others. I think she said something like ‘Oh my god, it’s not even an inch!’ and moved on from me to measure the others quite quickly!

• Haha

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ha ha - it was all over pretty fast and everyone was too drunk to get more than a semi even with encouragement I think. Shame, because hard I might have stood a chance, but flaccid I was a lot smaller than the others. I think she said something like ‘Oh my god, it’s not even an inch!’ and moved on from me to measure the others quite quickly!
My flaccid size is all over the place, usually 2-3 inches, as small as 1 inch when really cold, and sometimes 4-5 inches. If I was ever in your scenario, I'd hope that the touch of the woman, especially if she was attractive in my eyes, would be enough to have me grow quickly so she'd linger around until I reached my full 7 inches! :D

Illbeg4BigCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No one has asked to measure me, but I have asked to measure several. When I see a nice, long one or a really thick one I can't help it, I ask to put a tape measure on that beautiful thing. Also, I think it makes a guy feel great when someone wants to measure him.

I had one again last night I've measured before. In the height of our sex all I could do was lay there in awe of how large he was; kiss, lick and admire it. Sometimes I think kissing and licking shows him more of your appreciation of his size than anything. I sucked him until my jaws were exhausted and nearly humiliated from the stretch of my mouth around it.

Nothing better than that feeling, though.
Did he ejaculate for you?

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh that’s a shame. I’m sure you were disappointed.
I was, but I know his situation. I go to his place always taking a chance on being disappointed. I go back first, because he's a good friend, also because he has the biggest cock I've ever seen and had, and it's indescribable when he puts it in me and shoves it home.

Illbeg4BigCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was, but I know his situation. I go to his place always taking a chance on being disappointed. I go back first, because he's a good friend, also because he has the biggest cock I've ever seen and had, and it's indescribable when he puts it in me and shoves it home.
Care to tell us what orifice he puts it in ;)?

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Care to tell us what orifice he puts it in ;)?
Fucks my throat first then my ass. He likes me to be fully aware in the deepest aspect that he will take as much pleasure as he wants from either of my holes. He usually likes to leave his seed as deep in my gut as he can. Sometimes he makes me ask for and even beg for his seed. He says he doesn't take lightly who he puts his seed in. He knows I crave it, that's why he makes me beg for it sometimes. It makes his blood boil to be begged for his babies. Sometimes that's what he calls his seed, his babies.

Reactions: pacopolo

Thicksomm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had hooked up a few times with a gal that ran a restaurant at a resort I managed. She then had apparently spread the word of my size to other females at the property over a few weeks.

There was an employee get together a few months later where a lot of alcohol was involved…. Two 20 something girls that worked in said restaurant stayed after most people had left and asked me about it. I had never felt so ackward - but I said, I’ve never measured it - so you’ll have to take “so and so’s” word for it.

They didn’t take that - so they asked me to pull it out, got a measuring tape and were pleasantly surprised - girthwise.

It’s the only time I’ve had two mouths on my cock at the same time. I think about that moment about once a day