PeachyDistance

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
T

Thank you!! His multicum videos are incredible!!
I’m not exaggerating. I really want to have sex with this man. He’s so handsome and so freaky. Could you imagine just playing with him and being lathered in all the steamy man juice?! I’d be covered like the inside of a bottle of glue.

PeachyDistance

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He seems to be on chaturbate a lot. But I never catch him multi-cumming any more. Do you know if he still does that? And does anyone have anymore of his multi-cum videos?
It’s usually on his JFF or OF. Like I asked him once if he still does that along with wear his cut open tights where his groin is highlighted and exposed. He replied that it’s only in private or on his fan site pages. His JFF/OF is pretty reasonable and loaded with his multiple orgasms. Each filled with amazing loads of cum.

PeachyDistance

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is gorgeous. That smile slays.
He shouldn't be jerking alone. He can have any gay boys riding on that fat cock.
See the thing is, I don’t think he’s really going to have any sort of sexual contact with another guy. When he first started cam modeling, he would only be with females. That went on for a split second and then he started going to Solo Work. He never wanted you to refer to him as babe, baby or anything like that.

It’s within the recent years that he started using toys in his ass. He’s also slowly, but surely starting to gain more viewing and catering to his main demographics. He knows the game is the number one viewership. I have asked him if he is sexually active with other guys and he will smile yet refrain from answering. I’ve even asked him during a private session that way his response wouldn’t be public, and he still would not give me a clear answer.

I doubt we’ll see him screwing guy or even getting oral from one but damn it would be wonderful to see.

zabakingboy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
See the thing is, I don’t think he’s really going to have any sort of sexual contact with another guy. When he first started cam modeling, he would only be with females. That went on for a split second and then he started going to Solo Work. He never wanted you to refer to him as babe, baby or anything like that.

It’s within the recent years that he started using toys in his ass. He’s also slowly, but surely starting to gain more viewing and catering to his main demographics. He knows the game is the number one viewership. I have asked him if he is sexually active with other guys and he will smile yet refrain from answering. I’ve even asked him during a private session that way his response wouldn’t be public, and he still would not give me a clear answer.

I doubt we’ll see him screwing guy or even getting oral from one but damn it would be wonderful to see.
Ah I see. I assumed that he still lives in a Muslim country? Not easy to get sum...lol