PeachyDistance

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This man oozes sex. Like could you imagine having sex with him. Even if you’re a top, you’d at least want to blow him, rim him or frot with him. He’s amazing and I’ve had the pleasure of watching him over the last 8 years get hotter each session. I’m subscribed to his JFF and OF. I’ve also had many private sessions with him and he’s a gentleman.

PeachyDistance

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is he gay? And if he is does he ever bottom?
So he used to claim to be str8 and wasn’t very open to gay talk at all in his shows. He never wanted to show ass play and wasn’t even into guys calling him babe etc….

When he changed his name from el_deny to handsoman he became much more gay friendly. Then he gradually started deleting all the str8 sex on his profile. He then changed his profile to say that he’s interested in men too. He answered once in a show that he’s bisexual and he really gets into anal stimulation with his lovense toy. He seems to enjoy engaging in dirty talk with men in his shows as well. No dildo play yet or shows with another male. That includes his fan pages too.

I was curious about his change on his profile and his newfound openness so I asked him in a DM on Twitter if he’s into men and he said yes. Who knows?!