Grant gustin (the flash-cw)

Pumpkindhorn

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
i dont know if you guys know this but everything ive seen on this thread hasnt shown it but if you watch the movie puppy love on prime video you get to see his whole ass. Also we know for a fact that hes cut because of a photo a fan took of him peeing a couple of years ago, in the photo you can't see much but you can see the head of his dick and its cut kinda big too

Picasso22

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Cologne (North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany)
Verification
View
i dont know if you guys know this but everything ive seen on this thread hasnt shown it but if you watch the movie puppy love on prime video you get to see his whole ass. Also we know for a fact that hes cut because of a photo a fan took of him peeing a couple of years ago, in the photo you can't see much but you can see the head of his dick and its cut kinda big too
Its all in this thread. Im sure the puppy love scenes were posted here first. And the reflection pic is pretty much the first post.

Reactions: Empirerec

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
his body is looking amazing..no dad bod there lol
i don't think he'll ever get a dadbod. during the flash era, people would comment that he was too skinny. the flash does tend to be a bit more muscular, that's usually the case for dc heroes. but grant has always been a twink. he has a bit of trouble gaining weight and therefore muscle, iirc he mentioned either on social media or some interview about that

Reactions: Bb2022

slaterfl

Legendary Member
Media
i don't think he'll ever get a dadbod. during the flash era, people would comment that he was too skinny. the flash does tend to be a bit more muscular, that's usually the case for dc heroes. but grant has always been a twink. he has a bit of trouble gaining weight and therefore muscle, iirc he mentioned either on social media or some interview about that
yah I followed him since glee, I remember all that, he looks good and healthy thou, and as far as superhero goes like you said, flash wasn't exactly known for being buff, I love him as a twink, but hes also looking really fit even for him. He had a personal trainer a bit ago, plus his wife is a phys therapist I believe, so seems like its working;)

hashtagpeen3456

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
yah I followed him since glee, I remember all that, he looks good and healthy thou, and as far as superhero goes like you said, flash wasn't exactly known for being buff, I love him as a twink, but hes also looking really fit even for him. He had a personal trainer a bit ago, plus his wife is a phys therapist I believe, so seems like its working;)

I always thought it made sense that his Flash was not super ripped and buff like a traditional superhero. The Flash is a runner, runners tend to be more fit and lean than muscular.