Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
A closer look.

(GIF) Medium full upshot of Ben (Glen Powell) standing upright against a blue sky and tall tree tops. He's staged facing three quarters left and topless with bare butt cheeks turned toward camera. He covers his crotch with both hands for modesty.  In 'Anyone But You' (2023) dir. Will Gluck[Gif Creator/Editor: k-wame.tumblr.com]'s staged facing three quarters left and topless with bare butt cheeks turned toward camera. He covers his crotch with both hands for modesty.  In 'Anyone But You' (2023) dir. Will Gluck[Gif Creator/Editor: k-wame.tumblr.com]
My God, this is in 4K!! :joy:

WDVINCO

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's only a matter of time before he hosts. They should try to get him in the next couple of months before Twisters and Hitman comes out.
I'd wait till one of them comes out.

Sydney JUST hosted, and before that her Euphoria and Madame Web costars, Jacob Elordi and Dakota Johnson, hosted. It would be perfect for Glen, as her Anyone But You costar, to host, but I think we should wait a bit.

jkc

Worshipped Member
Media
I'd wait till one of them comes out.

Sydney JUST hosted, and before that her Euphoria and Madame Web costars, Jacob Elordi and Dakota Johnson, hosted. It would be perfect for Glen, as her Anyone But You costar, to host, but I think we should wait a bit.
The thing is, Hit Man and Twisters come out in July, while SNL's on break, so I was thinking sometime in May would be nice, though Miles Teller did host SNL after the summer of Top Gun, so early next season could work as well.

jkc

Worshipped Member
Media
The thing is, Hit Man and Twisters come out in July, while SNL's on break, so I was thinking sometime in May would be nice, though Miles Teller did host SNL after the summer of Top Gun, so early next season could work as well.
To correct myself, Hit Man actually comes out in June.

WDVINCO

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Should have taken the John Cena approach in my opinion :kissing:
eh, he's had his ENM moment. I'm hoping Freddie Stroma, John's Peacemaker costar, recreates that moment for the emmys this year if he and John are presenting. This time, we get to see the back!