Glen powell

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No i fantasized Dr Chad Radwell (Powell) Fucking Dr Holt (Stamos) Really Hard!
No offense, but... PLEASE! Holt is way more of an alpha male than Chad Radwell.

And I mean Dr. Holt fucking Chad Radwell (who wasn't a doctor) so hard (preferably in the shower in the hospital locker room) that it's basically S&M!! Literally just Holt grabbing Chad by the back of his head, skullfucking the former Dickie Dollar Scholar and pumping load after load, and then taking his throbbing cock, practically twice its size due to about an hour of larynx lancing, only to pound the Radwell scion's plump muscular butt three times in a row. And then just toss the worn-out frat boy onto the floor, telling him to hit the bricks and saying something like "Scram! I gotta wash your stink off of you."

michaelrojas

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
dd.jpg
sex-ed-12.jpg
sex-ed-03.jpg

Hyoren

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No offense, but... PLEASE! Holt is way more of an alpha male than Chad Radwell.

And I mean Dr. Holt fucking Chad Radwell (who wasn't a doctor) so hard (preferably in the shower in the hospital locker room) that it's basically S&M!! Literally just Holt grabbing Chad by the back of his head, skullfucking the former Dickie Dollar Scholar and pumping load after load, and then taking his throbbing cock, practically twice its size due to about an hour of larynx lancing, only to pound the Radwell scion's plump muscular butt three times in a row. And then just toss the worn-out frat boy onto the floor, telling him to hit the bricks and saying something like "Scram! I gotta wash your stink off of you."
That's why the alpha male should be fucked. I love it when a masculine men is the bottom. It's so hot. Top being bottomed.