Giorgio Ramondetta (yummy Issue 3)

CockCock

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For those who curios, wishful and hopeful about him whoring up on Onlyfans, y'all may wanna put such thoughts to rest.
giorgioandme.jpg

This was 23 weeks ago, who knows if he changed his mind since. He works to make his mum happy, by that it seems mummy wants branded stuff. I just hope he is not being used by his own family.

• Haha
Reactions: f0f and YummyAdam

Miguel Palaiologos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Giorgio Ramondetta is gorgeous, sexy and so natural about his nudity! His sexyness is not artificial, posy, theatrical as with most of other equally handsome men seen nowadays. He is the archetypical Latin lover, the Italian "kouros" of our time. He worths every minute of stare we dedicate him. I loved to see his pictures you guys posted.

YummyAdam

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Giorgio Ramondetta is gorgeous, sexy and so natural about his nudity! His sexyness is not artificial, posy, theatrical as with most of other equally handsome men seen nowadays. He is the archetypical Latin lover, the Italian "kouros" of our time. He worths every minute of stare we dedicate him. I loved to see his pictures you guys posted.
AMEN ! ! ! ❤️

YummyAdam

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thank you . . . that's beautifully put ! ! !