Giorgio Ramondetta (yummy Issue 3)

Can't wait to look at his pictures. He's so sexy, young and hot :emoji_hotsprings: I hope Sgura have shoot some intersting pictures with him! Follow him on IG, he share a lot of shirtless photos/video:heart_eyes:

M costa

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
View attachment 37156201

The new Yummizine will only feature 10 pictures of him. I honestly think that is better not to buy the magazine and just wait for more images to be leaked because it is just to expensive and people involved in the project are the worst kind of people you can have in the fashion industry in Europe. Do not waste your money.
And yourself are one of the best kind of ppl?
Ppl put in work so we can enjoy some beautiful artistic images and is lots of artists and models involved. You are talking bad about it but waiting for the images to come out so you can have a wank. Don't be a hypocrite

D

deleted11887191

View attachment 37156201

The new Yummizine will only feature 10 pictures of him. I honestly think that is better not to buy the magazine and just wait for more images to be leaked because it is just to expensive and people involved in the project are the worst kind of people you can have in the fashion industry in Europe. Do not waste your money.

damn he’s hot

Reactions: Philhague25852