Gay cuckold

XXmorbo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, it's 2.15am here in the UK and for the last hour all I've heard is my husband making love to an incredibly sexy guy in our bed!
It's a huge turn on hearing and seeing them together.
I never realized my husband was so passionate!!
Aw come on ... who s doing what to whom? where are you physically (in the same bed? allowed to touch?) and what are the unwritten rules? Tell us more. Please. :)

XXmorbo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OK...Hey and thank you guys, for the encouragement.
So I ll just finish up on that particular holiday and that particular masseur. So 1st massage set-up, he cums in my BF's mouth (he's face up) as he gives him his happy ending. BF spits cum into towel. Next day I suggest another spa day ( it IS a holiday after all) and surprise surprise my BF says 'why not?' hehe. This time I tell the Thai boy to NOT remove his cock so soon - to keep fucking his mouth a bit, and lets see if he ll swallow. And yes, my BF swallows. Only he swallowed IMMEDIATELY - didn t need the persuasion. Ah and both times I just edged and cum in my towel watching. All this time I d made sure NOT to fuck him for like 2 days so he was really horny ...I let 2 more days go by, and say 'massage?' and it's a YES from my VERY horny by now BF LOL. Cept I have a new idea...
The Thai masseur goes through the usual routine... I'm hiding in the dark jerking off real slow feeling that knot in my stomach as I see my BF give himself over to another man - one that is younger, goodlooking, and with a bigger cock...This time the massage is more sexual. He's pinching my BF's nipples, literally rubbing his hard cock (which today he'd pulled out the leghole of his SHORT loose shorts) all over his face leaving it shiny with precum, at one point he stood at one side of the table facing my curtain, looking in my direction, took my BF's head and turned it toward his cock, and proceeded to hold his head firmly in place and violently ( for like 30secs) FUCK his mouth while grinning my way. My Bf was trying to take it, gagging, trying to keep the whimpering down, slobbering, hard as a rock and jerking like a madman as he got used with me right there a couple feet away....It s clear my BF will do anything. Thaiboy leaves him and goes back to 'professional mode' working on legs, turns him over on his stomach, continues legs, working his way up towards his bubblebutt. Spends a good time up there working the buttcheeks, inner thighs, lower back, sits astride upper thighs, pulls cock out and proceeds to massage using his enormous cock as a kind of a 'massage rod'!

AirbusA350XWB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Okay, let me give you an idea of how things work in my marriage.
It's been made clear we don't have an open marriage. I'm the cuckold I've wanted to be since I was around 15. (I always knew it's the position I want in a relationship)
My husband has always fancied much younger twink types, he is a real Daddy Bear. Tall, muscular, hairy and 100% top.
We are still quite new to cuckolding. It's only been about 3 years since he first met someone and brought them home.
Since then he has seen several guys but now we have decided the time is right for him to find a boyfriend and form a relationship with all that entails. This was my suggestion initially instead of seeing different guys which would work better for my husband.
He recently met this one guy who is everything my husband wants and my husband is everything this other guy wants. (I don't want to use their names at this point)
There is an incredible attraction between them which is obvious y the static in the air. The sex between them is just unreal, my husband says he has never been with anyone so responsive and passionate.

For my part I am allowed to sit in the bedroom across the room and to watch, lay on the bed beside them while they are kissing and cuddling before and after sex.
The only physical contact I'm permitted is to hold and caress my husband balls especially as he is shooting. He wants to to feel his semen leaving his body ad being pumped deep inside his (hopefully) boyfriend.
It obvious when my husband is having an orgasm as he just can't hide it! he produces a huge amount of cum which is delivered with great force!

Sometime my husband will kiss me while he is making love more for humiliation than anything which I adore! He will start to kiss me then tell me to leave the room and as I'm going he says something like,X is so much better at kissing than you. This type of humiliation gets me rock hard instantly!

I don't want anyone to judge my relationship. My husband and I have been together for a long time and have a VERY close relationship.
I absolutely adore sex, my husband is amazing in bed. I've never yet met anyone as good as him. Even after 14 years he blows my mind!
Because of a number of medical conditions sex can now be either very difficult or painful and I don't want my husband to stop having the sex he deserves.
Without too much detail this is also a bit of planning ahead. (For those who follow me on Tw****r you will know what I'm talking about.)

Either way, it's working exceptionally well for us and we are having a huge amount of fun in the process!
This other guy and myself are becoming very good friends which is an even bigger bonus especially when I'm not having a good day...
Any questions? Just ask....

WhatsAaaaap

Expert Member
Media
Sounds like you don't know what that word means.
Lemme rephrase. You're killing with your wannabe psychoanalysis.
Dude. This ain't a place for lectures and or looking down other peoples fetishes and fantasies. Take that back to Facebook or Truth Social. Let people explore their desires without judgement. That is all. Let's move on.

Reactions: AirbusA350XWB

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lemme rephrase. You're killing with your wannabe psychoanalysis.
Dude. This ain't a place for lectures and or looking down other peoples fetishes and fantasies. Take that back to Facebook or Truth Social. Let people explore their desires without judgement. That is all. Let's move on.

The point was that you apparently don't know what 'psychoanalysis' means, because if you did you'd be able to recognize that I haven't been doing any psychoanalyzing.

heky21

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Since a few years I am in a cuckold relationship with my boyfriend. He is 28, and his current sexfriend is a skinny 21 year old guy. Since May he has been coming to our house quite regularly, and for a few weeks now he has been behaving as if he were at home. He is now confident enough to give me orders as if I were at his service. With my boyfriend we have already done a lot of cuckolding/humiliation, but almost living with his sexfriend is quite new (and exciting). Last week I slept on the couch almost every day, from where I could listen to them fuck wildly.
We've been in our threesome cuckold relationship for 6 months now, and it's really great! It's really not the same when the relationship lasts for several months as it does now.
Our third man sleeps at home on average 2-3 days a week, and he behaves as if he was in a couple with my boyfriend. They even go out together some evenings, including with friends of our third man. I am now well accustomed to obeying him, and doing the tasks he asks of me. He no longer hesitates to ask me for all sorts of tasks, including non-sexual ones. It's cool to see such a young guy acting so confident!

P.J.9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Okay, let me give you an idea of how things work in my marriage.
It's been made clear we don't have an open marriage. I'm the cuckold I've wanted to be since I was around 15. (I always knew it's the position I want in a relationship)
My husband has always fancied much younger twink types, he is a real Daddy Bear. Tall, muscular, hairy and 100% top.
We are still quite new to cuckolding. It's only been about 3 years since he first met someone and brought them home.
Since then he has seen several guys but now we have decided the time is right for him to find a boyfriend and form a relationship with all that entails. This was my suggestion initially instead of seeing different guys which would work better for my husband.
He recently met this one guy who is everything my husband wants and my husband is everything this other guy wants. (I don't want to use their names at this point)
There is an incredible attraction between them which is obvious y the static in the air. The sex between them is just unreal, my husband says he has never been with anyone so responsive and passionate.

For my part I am allowed to sit in the bedroom across the room and to watch, lay on the bed beside them while they are kissing and cuddling before and after sex.
The only physical contact I'm permitted is to hold and caress my husband balls especially as he is shooting. He wants to to feel his semen leaving his body ad being pumped deep inside his (hopefully) boyfriend.
It obvious when my husband is having an orgasm as he just can't hide it! he produces a huge amount of cum which is delivered with great force!

Sometime my husband will kiss me while he is making love more for humiliation than anything which I adore! He will start to kiss me then tell me to leave the room and as I'm going he says something like,X is so much better at kissing than you. This type of humiliation gets me rock hard instantly!

I don't want anyone to judge my relationship. My husband and I have been together for a long time and have a VERY close relationship.
I absolutely adore sex, my husband is amazing in bed. I've never yet met anyone as good as him. Even after 14 years he blows my mind!
Because of a number of medical conditions sex can now be either very difficult or painful and I don't want my husband to stop having the sex he deserves.
Without too much detail this is also a bit of planning ahead. (For those who follow me on Tw****r you will know what I'm talking about.)

Either way, it's working exceptionally well for us and we are having a huge amount of fun in the process!
This other guy and myself are becoming very good friends which is an even bigger bonus especially when I'm not having a good day...
Any questions? Just ask....
Love this completely mmmmm. I’m hard just reading this n wish I was you mmmmmm

emmyfan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Since a few years I am in a cuckold relationship with my boyfriend. He is 28, and his current sexfriend is a skinny 21 year old guy. Since May he has been coming to our house quite regularly, and for a few weeks now he has been behaving as if he were at home. He is now confident enough to give me orders as if I were at his service. With my boyfriend we have already done a lot of cuckolding/humiliation, but almost living with his sexfriend is quite new (and exciting). Last week I slept on the couch almost every day, from where I could listen to them fuck wildly.
Thank you for sharing. What type of orders does he give you?

• Love
Reactions: P.J.9

heky21

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thank you for sharing. What type of orders does he give you?
Well, it depends on the mood. But mostly i have to do some chores for him (cooking, serve food or drinks, laundry or other things, including going to his place to do it for him). He likes to have me clean his shoes during the times he fuck with my boyfriend, and wait for him with a towel to help him dry off when he gets out of the shower, after sex.

• Love
Reactions: emmyfan and P.J.9

XXmorbo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
NEWS :) :
Reminiscing about the massage days has had me working on finding the 'right' physio... Yes- I've found him. And FINALLY have guaranteed cucking every 2 weeks it seems. The guy is cute, lean, outdoorsy good looking and 'straight'. Round 30yo. He s been my physio since summer and things got more intimate as I moved onto just underwear and then nude, and the accidental brushing of his crotch - which he never moved away...Now we 've talked about my cuck fantasies and he's happy to help.My Bf has already commented on how goodloking he is so I thought there was a real chance... Paid for a session for my BF and made sure I was out that day and yeah my BF sucked him off and swallowed. This guy gets off on the fact that we BOTH suck him off behind the other one's back hehe. In my case as I suck he gives me a running commentary on what my BF did, what he said, how he moaned, how he looked at him etc... HOT. :)

P.J.9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Reminiscing about the massage days has had me working on finding the 'right' physio... Yes- I've found him. And FINALLY have guaranteed cucking every 2 weeks it seems. The guy is cute, lean, outdoorsy good looking and 'straight'. Round 30yo. He s been my physio since summer and things got more intimate as I moved onto just underwear and then nude, and the accidental brushing of his crotch - which he never moved away...Now we 've talked about my cuck fantasies and he's happy to help.My Bf has already commented on how goodloking he is so I thought there was a real chance... Paid for a session for my BF and made sure I was out that day and yeah my BF sucked him off and swallowed. This guy gets off on the fact that we BOTH suck him off behind the other one's back hehe. In my case as I suck he gives me a running commentary on what my BF did, what he said, how he moaned, how he looked at him etc... HOT. :)
Super fucking hot !!!

bcnguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes to everything! Perfect setup, perfect scenario, perfect idea... and perfect location! ;) Sounds like I might have to ask you if he (the physio) might be able to make time for more clients, heh.

• Love
Reactions: P.J.9

XXmorbo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I thought I'd let you know how the physio managed to get him to suck so quick....To begin with got to say he's a cool dude and just seems to LIKE the cheating game as much as I do so he makes the effort. Turns out that once he'd done the usual (dress in tight bulge-showing shorts, plead it was hot so peeled off the Tshirt, did a lot of work on my BF's glutes- originally over underwear, then hands up inside underwear, then 'why dont i pull these off cos I'm getting oil all over them' naked ass exposed for those brushing fingers...and the BF obviously not realising he was letting his legs spread just a little too much- OBVIOUSLY not... hehe (gotta love him, he's so cute!). Physio said he did some kind of back cracking stuff where he had my bf on his side facing him and he sort of leans over him to count vertebrae and do whatever it is they do, but basically was just using it as an excuse to rub his crotch in my Bf's face LITERALLY as he finger-counted and miscounted vertebrae...Said he could feel my Bf's opening mouth and then hot breath thru the thin shorts, that the BF (who would?) didnt move away, and when the Physio started chubbing up well no one 'noticed' ...that his cock LITERALLY lengthened INTO my bf's now open mouth, but still no sucking, all accidental...
After a bit of "Dude Im so sorry! Guess I'm just horny cos my GF is doing shifts these days and I havent had any sex in a while and damn this is BAD cos your BF(me) is like a mate" ...etc etc...but all the while cock getting bigger in my Bf's NOW sucking thru the material mouth....well the shorts came down and that big fat cock came out and he ploughed my cute slutty Bf's good-guy face till he blasted in his throat -yeah, he made SURE that he'd gone past tonsils and into throat, held his head tight (he s a strong sonofaB) (not that it was really necessary Im guessing LOL) and shot down my boy's throat.....My bf came too. They clean up. Make some supposedly embarrassed jokes, agree to keep it to themselves...and my Bf DOES say..."ANYTIME" (!)
He has an appointment soon ;-) Hopefully I ll have more to tell.