Garrett Clayton

Jackals

Superior Member
Media
He's been pigeonholed by Hollywood since coming out. He wants to act, but Hollywood is being classic Hollywood.
Kinda sucks he's not a bad actor buuut it's well its ooookayyy I guess the last TV show he did was the fairy odd parents reboot it was bad really really bad. But all he needs is a chance and a good role

Reactions: ShyLion

RocDaBoat

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I mean it’s believable that he makes more with being a sex worker. Many actors have been vocal about struggling financially. Unless you’re a lead or even a recurring cast member, you have to make your money stretch between roles. Just recently the actress who plays Rue’s mother on Euphoria just addressed her money troubles because of the long break.

I think I remember Dan mentioning how he did try to book acting gigs for a while but they weren’t panning out. Hell even David Henry hasn’t had much work since ending Wizards.

Couple that with the fact that his nudes pics and vids were leaked, he took control of his narrative and turned a negative into a positive. Of course it may not be a long lasting career, but who’s to say he isn’t investing in other things for sources of income.

Jackals

Superior Member
Media
I mean it’s believable that he makes more with being a sex worker. Many actors have been vocal about struggling financially. Unless you’re a lead or even a recurring cast member, you have to make your money stretch between roles. Just recently the actress who plays Rue’s mother on Euphoria just addressed her money troubles because of the long break.

I think I remember Dan mentioning how he did try to book acting gigs for a while but they weren’t panning out. Hell even David Henry hasn’t had much work since ending Wizards.

Couple that with the fact that his nudes pics and vids were leaked, he took control of his narrative and turned a negative into a positive. Of course it may not be a long lasting career, but who’s to say he isn’t investing in other things for sources of income.
Crazy how wizards is coming back as a reboot but your not wrong most actors nowadays are struggling to pay rent unless your getting a big time acting gig. I like what Dan did turned his negative into a positive

laincognito24

Mythical Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Crazy how wizards is coming back as a reboot but your not wrong most actors nowadays are struggling to pay rent unless your getting a big time acting gig. I like what Dan did turned his negative into a positive
He has a husband who does well. AF is not necessary. Did he start one? As far as Social media goes, its easy money for him, and also a way for him to grow his social media numbers by doing stupid tik toks with random twinks that have a big following for some reason. He knows he will get the clicks for being cute and having a juicy ass.

Reactions: ShyLion and Jackals

HKS18

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He has a husband who does well. AF is not necessary. Did he start one? As far as Social media goes, its easy money for him, and also a way for him to grow his social media numbers by doing stupid tik toks with random twinks that have a big following for some reason. He knows he will get the clicks for being cute and having a juicy ass.
Whose husband?

Jackals

Superior Member
Media
I like Garrett and all but I gotta say he's well huh I'm not sure how to say this but he's only known for 2 things teen beach movies and looking like Zac Efron. He's a funny and silly person but I wish he did more with his acting skills and humor heck I'd take him going back to those hall mark movies mostly the Xmas season

Cosmin Prato

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not really Dan Benson chose to do that cause it pays more as for Garrett he hasn't had a breakout role since king cobra and that was a really tamed movie
After King Cobra (which was by the way a huge success) Garrett has played in many movies. He works as a dancer in big mus videos, too.

Reactions: ShyLion