Garrett Clark (GM and Good Good Golf)

W3atherBoy

Admired Member
Media
I honestly think that too. Haven't seen any pics of them showing affection (not saying I've seen every single pic of them together). I reckon that is fam and his crowd are proper conservative and Christian... way too tough for the dude to explore his sexuality.
Even if they are a legit couple, there were some rumblings on reddit and through the grapevine that some of the former members left because Garrett's "lifestyle" made them feel uncomfortable. I could definitley seem him being bi or at the very least not uber-conservative, and that this whole Trump thing is a ploy

plus, he's just such a fuckable twink

Andyrulzbrad

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Even if they are a legit couple, there were some rumblings on reddit and through the grapevine that some of the former members left because Garrett's "lifestyle" made them feel uncomfortable. I could definitley seem him being bi or at the very least not uber-conservative, and that this whole Trump thing is a ploy

Oh wow. I'd love to read those discussions. Can you point me to the thread :)

Dude, he is so fuckable, it hurts!!! He's definitely in my ultimate fantasy dream list. Quite near the top. Haha.
Just to spread his cheeks for a lick would be heaven. Lol.

Reactions: Rorry88930

onsipin

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I think he's more of a twunk now? Aren't twinks supposed to be like really skinny. He has quite a lot of muscle mass based on his snap stories.
But regardless of "label" he is absolutely fuckable. I've imagined him getting plowed by old daddies at the golf club lmao

onsipin

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is it just wishful thinking? Probably... but also... idk he just seems like he's trying to straight pass so hard
I personally am not seeing that. I have watched some of their YT videos and vlogs but I don't see anything out of the ordinary for a guy his age? I could just be missing it though. What is giving you that vibe?

Rorry88930

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Is it just wishful thinking? Probably... but also... idk he just seems like he's trying to straight pass so hard
I get the same feeling. Plus there’s always been rumors out there even before he got really popular/famous.

also, I’ve always got small dick vibes which is kinda hot to me for some reason. Small and thin…. Always thought it haha

Reactions: W3atherBoy

Rorry88930

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Also, have you seen his tan lines? Like wow. Boner killer.
He’s a really attractive straight guy. Don’t think he’s worrying about all he guys checking him out and judging him on his tan lines haha.

Im interested with or without tan lines lol

J Weeds

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree he’s likely 100% straight but considering the rumors and the fact that he’s clearly not with his ‘girlfriend’ = beard anymore… idk I’m getting the vibes again
He can't even buy a pack of cigarettes. He thinks he can hold a relationship down? And he looks twelve sometimes. I'm getting creeped out, but he's so hot. I hate this