Garrett Clark (GM and Good Good Golf)

Igottastorytotell

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
1000%. I’ve always had an odd feeling though that he’s really small haha. Idk why, but genuinely would put money on him being surprisingly small
Oh, he’s got Small Dick Energy for sure. He’s just a cutie pie, so it’s never been a hang up for me.

Andyrulzbrad

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For henlongest time I actually thought he could have been gay haha. Idk why but he gave off a vibe. now I’m honking it was a small dick energy vibe more than anything.
I totally had the same thoughts. He definitely gives off major 'curious' vibes.

W3atherBoy

Admired Member
Media
I totally had the same thoughts. He definitely gives off major 'curious' vibes.
I did too… I actually think there were rumblings that that’s why there was some drama between him and his cousin and other guys on their squad who are super Jesus-y. I know some people think his gf is a huge beard

Reactions: Andyrulzbrad

Andyrulzbrad

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I did too… I actually think there were rumblings that that’s why there was some drama between him and his cousin and other guys on their squad who are super Jesus-y. I know some people think his gf is a huge beard
I honestly think that too. Haven't seen any pics of them showing affection (not saying I've seen every single pic of them together). I reckon that is fam and his crowd are proper conservative and Christian... way too tough for the dude to explore his sexuality.