Gabriel garcia/ wickedvibesx

assmannn

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I believe he's been bi all along it was just hard for him to show and be comfortable with certain things
Do yall know what bisexual means? A man enjoying assplay doesnt make him bisexual. This man is clearly straight and likes to have sex with/is attracted to women lmaoo.

cam_cam17

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Do yall know what bisexual means? A man enjoying assplay doesnt make him bisexual. This man is clearly straight and likes to have sex with/is attracted to women lmaoo.
In the same way you're lecturing people, a man enjoying sex with women also doesn't necessarily mean he's str8

Reactions: wandascosmo

Jakels286

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Right but speculation about him being bi from the things stated when he has said he’s straight, is just making assumptions. Why don’t we just listen to what people say about their own sexuality and keep it moving. If he says he’s straight he’s straight next
In the same way you're lecturing people, a man enjoying sex with women also doesn't necessarily mean he's str8

Scotty1214

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah but the act of sticking shit into your ass for pleasure is inherently gay, regardless of you doing it yourself or having a woman do it. Also if you are getting fucked or fucking trans girls that have dicks, it’s also inherently gay, especially if they’re sucking their dick. I believe in trans people, I’m not transphobic but .. if you’re sucking a dick (real or fake) that’s gay. Also, people that still call themselves straight after dating a trans person or sleeping with them are allowed to call themselves that, but in reality they are pansexual or bi and lets be real about that.

nomameswey

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah but the act of sticking shit into your ass for pleasure is inherently gay, regardless of you doing it yourself or having a woman do it. Also if you are getting fucked or fucking trans girls that have dicks, it’s also inherently gay, especially if they’re sucking their dick. I believe in trans people, I’m not transphobic but .. if you’re sucking a dick (real or fake) that’s gay. Also, people that still call themselves straight after dating a trans person or sleeping with them are allowed to call themselves that, but in reality they are pansexual or bi and lets be real about that.
Nothing is “inherently” gay. Homosexuality is biological, “gayness” is cultural, like “straightness”. That’s why we call it “gay culture”. Sex between two males is homosexual by definition but neither necessarily has to be gay. As far as straight men having sex with trans women goes, you wouldn’t know how to define it because you’re neither straight nor a trans woman.

Reactions: Silvercrow

Amphlett

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He does it because his OF fans request it. He can't possibly like it! He puts it in DRY!

Jakels286

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Wait
Yeah but the act of sticking shit into your ass for pleasure is inherently gay, regardless of you doing it yourself or having a woman do it. Also if you are getting fucked or fucking trans girls that have dicks, it’s also inherently gay, especially if they’re sucking their dick. I believe in trans people, I’m not transphobic but .. if you’re sucking a dick (real or fake) that’s gay. Also, people that still call themselves straight after dating a trans person or sleeping with them are allowed to call themselves that, but in reality they are pansexual or bi and let’s be real about that.
stuff going up the ass is not “inherently gay” I don’t think you know what inherently means. Gay is being attracted to the same gender. Assplay is not inherently gay or straight it’s sexual and pleasure based. End of conversation. That’s just a fact. If a woman puts something up a man’s ass it is by definition not gay.

Scotty1214

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wait

stuff going up the ass is not “inherently gay” I don’t think you know what inherently means. Gay is being attracted to the same gender. Assplay is not inherently gay or straight it’s sexual and pleasure based. End of conversation. That’s just a fact. If a woman puts something up a man’s ass it is by definition not gay.
It’s a little gay.. nothing wrong with that. I’m not talking about the science behind it..(My opinion) I believe you can’t be fully straight and enjoy ass play.. like I wouldn’t use a pussy shaped fleshjack because I’m %100 gay or fuck a trans man because I’m what? 100% gay. (Just a preference) Maybe I’m wording it wrong by saying “gay” or “straight” but my opinion still stands.

E.R

Superior Member
Media
It’s a little gay.. nothing wrong with that. I’m not talking about the science behind it..(My opinion) I believe you can’t be fully straight and enjoy ass play.. like I wouldn’t use a pussy shaped fleshjack because I’m %100 gay or fuck a trans man because I’m what? 100% gay. (Just a preference) Maybe I’m wording it wrong by saying “gay” or “straight” but my opinion still stands.
The ass isn't gay. That's just where a man's g-spot is.

Buggery either way is certainly gay and using a specifically phallus shaped toy isn't exactly straight, because that becomes part of a fantasy, but the act of anal stimulation is most certainly not reversed for being gay.

It is talk like that that precludes straight men from understanding an enjoying their bodies in that they're branded "gay" for so much as enjoying one of their own fingers.