Gangstaboykid

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
How am I weird? Please elaborate.
your calling people weird because there preference on him is short hair ..... you saying hes had "longer hair" ..... and ? still looks better without the hair . So if im weird for having a preference than you are too.... Loser

JaykeJon

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
your calling people weird because there preference on him is short hair ..... you saying hes had "longer hair" ..... and ? still looks better without the hair . So if im weird for having a preference than you are too.... Loser
Do you think Loser is an insult? Grow Up. There is nothing wrong with having Long Hair. Also it's "You're Calling" as in "You Are Calling"

E.R

Superior Member
Media
I do always think that handbags at dawn deserve its own thread, or should be one-on-one with direct messages. Oh, unless it's from the guy who the thread it about. Presley Scott going off on everyone a few weeks ago and getting his thread locked with hilarious.

Gangstaboykid

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Do you think Loser is an insult? Grow Up. There is nothing wrong with having Long Hair. Also it's "You're Calling" as in "You Are Calling"
" ALSO " loser, i didnt say there was anything wrong with having long hair. however i think he looks mid with long hair dude. Much better with short hair. & I'll grow up but you sure as hell need to find a life. Loser

JaykeJon

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
" ALSO " loser, i didnt say there was anything wrong with having long hair. however i think he looks mid with long hair dude. Much better with short hair. & I'll grow up but you sure as hell need to find a life. Loser
Dude, What is your problem? Why are you so defensive? I literally only said that he had Longer Hair before now and you just result to name calling. What makes you think I don't have a life?

Reactions: crystalskyyy