Friend you wanted to see naked and finally did

aussie1996

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
A guy we do work for is pretty fit. He works shirtless which is hot. Light blonde hair, not very tall. I wanna see him naked soo bad. He always crouches and shorts bunch up. Not much of a bulge. Last week he wearing shorts ripped right at bulge so hot seeing inner thigh. I reckon he has a small to average cock.

dirk8989

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A guy we do work for is pretty fit. He works shirtless which is hot. Light blonde hair, not very tall. I wanna see him naked soo bad. He always crouches and shorts bunch up. Not much of a bulge. Last week he wearing shorts ripped right at bulge so hot seeing inner thigh. I reckon he has a small to average cock.
U still into him despite his average cock

aussie1996

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Another guy at footy is hot as. Really fit and works out. Id seen his cock at a footy night as we pissed next each other. Then on a footy trip both drunk peeing and he starts tiuching cock. Then in shared room he pulls cock out and sayd get hard for you. Was drunk so had vague memories of it. Then he was drunk and he was getting cock out and someone was recording and put to group. First one was him showing balls and then cock and balls. He had big balls and small cock with foreskin hanging over.

Linkguy13

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe be surprised to find him a grower.

lesterbegood

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Another guy at footy is hot as. Really fit and works out. Id seen his cock at a footy night as we pissed next each other. Then on a footy trip both drunk peeing and he starts tiuching cock. Then in shared room he pulls cock out and sayd get hard for you. Was drunk so had vague memories of it. Then he was drunk and he was getting cock out and someone was recording and put to group. First one was him showing balls and then cock and balls. He had big balls and small cock with foreskin hanging over.
Didn’t you see it in the showers?

Linkguy13

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Nah he doesnt shower as too self conscious. Just drunk him seems to lose that lol
A lot a men do. I've seen men whip it out and piss in the middle of a street or field as I am trying to get them back to their place ro sleep it off.

Bulge lover

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yesterday I finaly had the chance to see naked a co-worker; I saw him totaly naked I think 3 times, he is hot even if it's not super fit.
yesterday after a year, I guess, I had the chance to check him veery well. He has a nice size dick with a lot of foreskin and a bit of hair, but not to much. His GF must be very lucky to play with it :p

salinger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I moved last year to a house and it has a hot tub. It’s a little further out from the city so when I hang out with friends, I talk them into crashing in the spare bedroom. After coming back from drinking (this has happened a couple times), I suggest we go in the hot tub and the conversation usually goes like this:

”Oh man, I didn’t bring a suit”

”That’s okay, we have a few options. We can just go in naked, no big deal, you could borrow a swimsuit, or just go in your underwear. It’s cleanest though to not go in with anything, but whatever you’re comfortable with.“

When my friend Danny was up here I think he was nervous about going naked, but I mentioned how a mutual friend of ours went in naked with me when he was up and that made him feel a little competitive, so he agreed. We dropped our clothes like it was nothing, and he kept a hand over his junk at first, but when he saw how comfortable I was, he loosened up. Plus it’s hard to step into the tub without your hands. It was funny because he made a comment about how small he was (but he was totally normal sized) and he offhandedly asked about our other friend.

“Of course Jason went naked, he’s probably hung as shit.”

When we got out I did notice he had a little bit of a semi going, and didn’t seem at all bothered by it. It’s nice to just hang out naked sometimes. Super chill.

ricd250584

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I moved last year to a house and it has a hot tub. It’s a little further out from the city so when I hang out with friends, I talk them into crashing in the spare bedroom. After coming back from drinking (this has happened a couple times), I suggest we go in the hot tub and the conversation usually goes like this:

”Oh man, I didn’t bring a suit”

”That’s okay, we have a few options. We can just go in naked, no big deal, you could borrow a swimsuit, or just go in your underwear. It’s cleanest though to not go in with anything, but whatever you’re comfortable with.“

When my friend Danny was up here I think he was nervous about going naked, but I mentioned how a mutual friend of ours went in naked with me when he was up and that made him feel a little competitive, so he agreed. We dropped our clothes like it was nothing, and he kept a hand over his junk at first, but when he saw how comfortable I was, he loosened up. Plus it’s hard to step into the tub without your hands. It was funny because he made a comment about how small he was (but he was totally normal sized) and he offhandedly asked about our other friend.

“Of course Jason went naked, he’s probably hung as shit.”

When we got out I did notice he had a little bit of a semi going, and didn’t seem at all bothered by it. It’s nice to just hang out naked sometimes. Super chill.
Had a similar experience when staying at a buddies after a night of drinking
He has a hot tub and I didn’t have a swimsuit as I had not planned to sleep there …. He suggested we just go in naked and we have both seen each other naked before so it was no big deal …. Nothing sexual just 2 good friends chilling in the hot tub
It’s a great bonding experience

Deuces

Legendary Member
Media
Had a similar experience when staying at a buddies after a night of drinking
He has a hot tub and I didn’t have a swimsuit as I had not planned to sleep there …. He suggested we just go in naked and we have both seen each other naked before so it was no big deal …. Nothing sexual just 2 good friends chilling in the hot tub
It’s a great bonding experience

That sounds fun, i need to find me a friend like this

londonredhead

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Friend visiting us who always looks like he is donkey hung in the short shorts he wears. So I took him swimming when he visited us as the pool has open showers. His dong was jaw droppingly huge as he strolled around the locker room naked.

And jaw breakingly huge when I sucked him off :) The naked showering together did the trick