For foreskin lovers.....

NiceMan1970

Sexy Member
Media
I never had a sexual orientation (at home or at school), my foreskin was always very tight.
And I only had a small idea that the cockhead should show (be exposed) because that's what I used to see in men in sex magazines.
Until I was 15 I had difficulty seeing the head of my penis. When I was 15, I started pulling on my foreskin (during masturbation) to see if I could expose the cockhead. It was a lot of work and a bit painful until I managed to get the entire head of the penis out. Sorry for commenting on this here. ;)

Shyguy5155

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I never had a sexual orientation (at home or at school), my foreskin was always very tight.
And I only had a small idea that the cockhead should show (be exposed) because that's what I used to see in men in sex magazines.
Until I was 15 I had difficulty seeing the head of my penis. When I was 15, I started pulling on my foreskin (during masturbation) to see if I could expose the cockhead. It was a lot of work and a bit painful until I managed to get the entire head of the penis out. Sorry for commenting on this here. ;)
Nice! It’s great to hear other men first foreskin pullback experiences. Hope more men will share their stories