Flacid Penis...whats Your Size?

Wildman2015

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's definitely longer and fluffier in the mornings and smaller at night. For grins I measured a few times a day for several weeks during COVID lockdown and the largest size I saw was 5.875" x 5.25" and the smallest was 5.25" x 4.5", but those were rare exceptions, so I consider that the extreme ends of the size range. This is the size I am most often throughout the day (5.5" x 5").
View media item 13298051

• Wow
Reactions: magnetico

magnetico

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's definitely longer and fluffier in the mornings and smaller at night. For grins I measured a few times a day for several weeks during COVID lockdown and the largest size I saw was 5.875" x 5.25" and the smallest was 5.25" x 4.5", but those were rare exceptions, so I consider that the extreme ends of the size range. This is the size I am most often throughout the day (5.5" x 5").
View media item 13298051
Lol your flaccid is adorable and big:heart_eyes:

Reactions: Wildman2015

magnetico

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Usually this is my softie size. I’ve realized that also depends on what underwear I’m wearing. Tight briefs may shrink it a bit
You're right man it also depends on the underwear worn but I think the texture of this gorgeous flaccid of yours is not afraid of tight briefs, you're a love:p:kissing_heart::heart_eyes:

assf_1077

Expert Member
Media
I sir around 5.5 as well. Not much variation either, but that does mean sweatpants and basketball shorts are reserved for around the house or working out, can't just go out in public like that.

Wildman2015

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I sir around 5.5 as well. Not much variation either, but that does mean sweatpants and basketball shorts are reserved for around the house or working out, can't just go out in public like that.
Even in underwear, basketball shorts leave little to the imagination. The only thing worse is a box cut swim suit with no liner. Coming out of the ocean wet will certainly be conversation starter.

marcsdc

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
View media item 13298051
That’s you FLACCID size? That’s larger than my erection!!!

benson19

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, sometimes I think it would be nice to be a grower, less to haul around all day long lol.
I guess its the way it is that we all want the opposite sometimes of what we have lol.

For me though i know now for a fact i would have loved to be a shower 100% and even if i just grew a fraction more when hard it wouldn't bother me one bit at all!

boc

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah the beach is always risky when you're big soft, not much you can do to hide it there lo
I always wear baggie shorts. And when I get out of the water I'll adust my shorts so the wetness doesn't cling to my cock that much

boc

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, sometimes I think it would be nice to be a grower, less to haul around all day long lol

I'm right at that gray area between a grower and a shower. When swimming in really cold water I shrink down to a little over 5 inches. But with a little warmth from the sun, being relaxed, or just walking a small distance it gets about 6 inches.

Reactions: magnetico