First time being dominated: 21 y.o. hung alpha. true story with pictures. Sorry it is too long, i had to write down everything I saw and felt

donaldlam

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have topped few times in my life .. never considered myself as dominant .. but pretty much the biggest part of my sex life has been pretty much Zzz submissive .. and didn’t take long for guys around me to learn
Embrace it!

giopagani

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
1695031166272.jpeg

Hi guys, I am sorry I have been ignoring this thread for many weeks. I wrote down a bit but then got very busy with work and holiday travel.
As I mentioned, I met him again that weekend because I extended my hotel reservation. Spoiler alert: No sex yet, lots of degradation.

When I woke up the day after our first meeting, I immediately texted him and asked him when we could meet again, blocking out the pictures he had sent me the night before.
He didn’t reply for the whole day, so I just tried to keep myself busy doing tourist stuff in town.

Very bored and frustrated, that night I went to bed hoping he would reply on Sunday at least. Luckily at noon he replied to my new texts and said “Today is good, let’s chat later“. Over the moon, I prepared myself for the meeting and waited for his message. Only at five he texted that he was finishing up at the gym and told me to meet him in half an hour at his place, and to bring him a pack of red Marlboros.

I got there on time, knocked at his door and he opened wearing a red tank shirt with some sweat marks on his chest, light gray shorts that kinda showed his soft bulge, white socks and black Nikes. I said hi, handed to him the cigarettes and just took in this vision of testosterone. He just said “nice”, took the cigarettes, put his hand on the back of my neck and pushed me inside the flat. He went and sat down on the sofa, but didn’t say anything to me so I just stood there a few meters from him in the middle of the small flat. He looked at me and asked “do you have my present?”, I nodded awkwardly and he said in his hot authoritative voice “Put it in your mouth, get on your knees and crawl here to me”.

Today he was obviously cutting to the chase and, already with a hard dick and full of excitement, I took from my pocket the banknotes I had prepared for him, put them in my mouth, got on all fours and crawled over to him. My face between his thick legs, eyes at the level of his crotch, I looked up to him and waited. He opened the pack of cigarettes as he looked at me in the eyes, lit one up, inhaled some smoke and then took the bills from my mouth. He put them in his pocket, then leaned towards me and spat a ball of thick spit that hit me between my eyes. He said “ When I give you something, you say -Thank you, Sir”.

The irony was of course in the fact that I had just given him a good amount of money, he didn’t say a word, spat on my face and ordered me to thank him. Aroused and impressed by his savoir-faire, I thanked him.

“So, what should we do today?“ - He obviously was not asking me, so I just stayed there looking at his bulging shoulders and thick arms.

“Stand up, get naked, then kneel back down here“. I did, hesitated a bit when it was time to take off my underwear, when he said aggressively “faster, little fag (frocietto)”. So I took everything off and kneeled down in front of Vlad, who was smoking while looking at me intensely.

Just like last time, out of the blue he smacked me hard in the face, then looking at the floor between my legs he said “don’t get shit on my floor. Clean that up!”. Dumbfounded, I looked at his masculine face, followed his glance and looked down at the floor. Apparently, my hard dick was leaking some pre-cum and as I kneeled down one drop got onto the floor. I took my white underwear and wiped the floor with it, apologizing to Master Vlad. “Put your underwear back on, I don’t wanna have to look at your pathetic dick.” Mortified, yet still extremely aroused, I stood up to put my underwear back on. I have a nice normal dick, but of course to someone as hung as Vlad, my cock must look pathetic indeed. He looked at me with the most cocky and sexy smirk, then told me to crawl over to the table and to bring him the ashtray.

I did, he put off the cigarette, then said “Do you wanna see a real cock?” I nodded, “Do you wanna suck on a real man dick?” “Yes, master Vlad, please!” “I bet you do, you little fag”. He put his fist against my mouth, I instinctively opened it and he pushed two of his hooked fingers inside my mouth, pushing them down to his knuckles and the stretching my jaw wide-open. “Look at you, you dumb slut, you cannot even take two of my fingers without making me feel your teeth. Do you think I would put my cock inside your mouth?“.

As I mumbled something, with his other hand he grabbed the back of my head, pulled my hair and guided my face up and down on his fat fingers. He did this for a while, making me drip saliva and getting my eyes teary. He then took his hand out of my mouth and gave me two slaps while he held my hair with his other hand. He spat directly into my open mouth,I swallowed his spit, and, as I said thank you, he let go of my head and with his right foot against my chest he pushed me back.

“Take off my shoes and get to work, piggy” he ordered in his deep voice.
Yearning to put more of him inside of me, I quickly took off one of his shoes, put his big warm foot against my face and enjoyed the feel of his lightly wet sock on my skin for a few seconds. I then took off the sock and started licking and sucking his lightly salty toes, occasionally looking up to him in ecstasy.

After a while he told me I was a good boy, then leaned back on the sofa, sometimes watching me sucking his foot and sometimes using his phone, distracted. After 5 minutes or so he ordered me to do the same with his other foot and for quite long I enjoyed his beautiful feet while looking at him, fighting the urge to touch myself. When I started licking his other foot, I gladly noticed that his shorts were starting to show a growing bulge. Fantasizing about him getting really horny and shoving all that meat down my throat, I worshiped his feet the best I could, even moaning and gagging like a little bitch. This was a testament to the power is alpha has over me.

To my extreme pleasure, at some point he finally took his dick out of his shorts, showing his long shaft and his covered gland, and left it laying hard against his red shirt, his balls still inside his shorts. He lit another cigarette, then told me “this is a real cock, uh?” I nodded and moaned as I sucked hard on his toes, doing my best to keep him aroused.

He pushed the long shaft away from his body and pulled down the skin to show me his wet gland. He then spit on the tip of his dick, pulled his foreskin back up as his fingers ran to the tip of his foreskin and collected a mixture of his spit and pre-cum. He then pulled his foot away and leaned forward to put to my mouth the fluid he had collected. Again, I thanked him and licked it all off his fingers.

He then pushed my face down to the floor and put me back to licking his soles, as he started stroking his big dick. After quite a long time of this he stood up, pulled my head up by my hair so that I'd be kneeling in front of his cock and he pulled my hair to get my face to the right height. Now i could see his big balls, his floppy sack slowly tightening as he got closer to orgasm. He then moaned deeply and started shooting his warm thick cum all over my face. I counted at least six strong bullets hit my face really hard, felt some drip down my cheeks onto the floor, while I opened my mouth and with my tongue tried to catch what I could, as I wanted his seed inside my mouth more than anything.

When he finished shooting and scrolling his heavy cock to get the last drop onto my face, he sat back down. I laid there with cum slowly flowing down my face, looking at his beautiful dick slowly getting softer as it left a wet spot on his shirt.

After a while he put is dick back inside his shorts, then with one hand he firmly grabbed the back of my neck, while with the other hand he smeared his sperm all over my face. Entranced by the taste and smell of his sperm deep inside my nose and mouth, I kept thanking him.

He picked up my shirt and cleaned his hand with it, he sat there for a while, looking at me sort of amused, then told me: “Good piggie… but some fell on the floor, don’t waste it.”

He pointed to a few thick drops of cum on the floor next to his wet feet. As he expected me to do, I leaned down, put my lips to the floor and slurped it up.

“Good job, now put your clothes back on and go home.” As I stood up to put my clothes back on, he added “don’t wipe yourself, because now you are going to walk back to your hotel with my cum all over your face”.
I felt my face flush red and I said "can i please use your bathroom? there is a lot of people outside now".
He stood up, got close and towered over me, then leaned down a bit so that our eyes be really close and at the same level, as he put one hand to my right ear. As he pulled my ear really hard he said calmly and deeply "you do what I tell you, ok?"
I could only cry ‘yes, Sir’. I quickly dressed up, then he walked me to the door, said bye and closed the door behind me.

With shaky legs, I walked back to my hotel looking down to the ground. Vlad’s cum had likely already dried up onto my skin and probably wasn’t really noticeable. But I wasn’t sure, I felt the skin on my face was tight, felt my ear was burning hot, so I felt extremely humiliated, with adrenaline pumping as I walked by the many people outside at that hour. I got to my hotel, which was luckily very close, and quickly walked to the elevator praying that nobody would have to get on with me. I got to my floor alone. As soon as I entered my room, I went to the sink, sprinkled some water on my face and the smell of this God’s seed flooded again my nostrils, I pulled out my cock and very quickly shot in the sink, still with the aftertaste of his cum fresh in my mouth.

Just like before, I knew that I really needed to see him at least one more time that week, so I decided to take one day of leave from work, extended my stay and basically begged Vlad to not ignore me the day after. I texted him that we could do whatever he wanted, as long as I could go to his place again and worship him the day after.

Somegayinchi

Expert Member
Media
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmmm I’ve seen his Twitter and, I don’t wanna be an asshole but I’m not sure if what you write is true or could be fiction, you gave details that he kind of shows in his Twitter, and it seems like a story was created around what you saw there, Indont know, im always very skeptical about stories like these

ALTHOUGH, I’d say, I follow him on Instagram and reacted to one of his pics and he sent me a voice message hahaha, it was honestly unexpected cause we have never even talked

giopagani

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hmmm I’ve seen his Twitter and, I don’t wanna be an asshole but I’m not sure if what you write is true or could be fiction, you gave details that he kind of shows in his Twitter, and it seems like a story was created around what you saw there, Indont know, im always very skeptical about stories like these

ALTHOUGH, I’d say, I follow him on Instagram and reacted to one of his pics and he sent me a voice message hahaha, it was honestly unexpected cause we have never even talked
its ok, i get it. maybe since he replied to you you could tell him that a guy on reddit was briefly saying how he recently abused him and made him walk back to his hotel with his cum all over his face/made him eat a condom full of cum.
the fact that this is not fiction is what makes the posts very hot, so try and fact check if you want and tell us here.
But i wouldnt mention this forum, cuz if we will get and post in this thread some private content, probably he will get it removed. i also dont think he would like me to write books about what he does. just vaguely say somewhere on reddit please

Spinwin73

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

ALTHOUGH, I’d say, I follow him on Instagram and reacted to one of his pics and he sent me a voice message hahaha, it was honestly unexpected cause we have never even talked I
“I don’t want to be an asshole”

Proceeds to being an asshole.