Finn Wolfhard *new And Improved*

Quiet Quest

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
they should have asked him all the hot questions we want to know.... like is he a virgin or not, cut or uncut, boxers or briefs etc....
Life Pro Tip: "Are you a virgin" becomes an irrelevant question once you're in your 20s and up because the overwhelmingly common answer is going to be "no"

Ernest Kettler

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Life Pro Tip: "Are you a virgin" becomes an irrelevant question once you're in your 20s and up because the overwhelmingly common answer is going to be "no"
In case of Finn... Everything is possible... He can be a virgin or he can be a slut. Yep, both options wouldn't be much of a surprise for me.

Kpj7890

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not exactly. I'm in my 20s hell nearly 30 and half the people i know my age are virgins for so many different reasons

Reactions: DopeasaRope

Ta123123

Superior Member
Media
The guy observing the lie detector is a really weird guy, right? Wouldn't trust him with anything (with or without lie detector). Don't know why but he sends out negative vibes. I know this thread is about Finn but I just wonder if anyone feels about that creepy guy like I do...

Reactions: Ziggyk

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
those lie detector tests are fake af. they're not even admissible in court for the most part because they can't be trusted.
i didn't watch the video so idk if it's the same guy that used to be in every youtuber's lie detector test, but he's been exposed by youtubers who he made videos with, that he asks what they want him to say with certain questions regardless of what the machine says. so he'll lie about the results if you tell him to do so for the sake of the video

Ernest Kettler

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The guy observing the lie detector is a really weird guy, right? Wouldn't trust him with anything (with or without lie detector). Don't know why but he sends out negative vibes. I know this thread is about Finn but I just wonder if anyone feels about that creepy guy like I do...
I feel almost the opposite. While the woman who asks questions really gives creepy vibes. But I guess that's intentional.

ViktorAleks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Posted by The Aubreys in the last few hours. Doesn't match any existing pics, so I believe it's brand new.
Watched Frozen Empire (good movie btw!) And in the beginning of the movie, he holds the proton pack and his arms look like this. Thought it was hot that he looked strong like that!

Also, have a thing for veiny arms LOL

Reactions: BadMan125