Photos & Videos Taylor Zakhar Perez (New/ 2.O)

WTFamihere

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
View attachment 130472711

You mean the Grand Prix in Miami? Even if that is not related to a film project, it is still work.

Taylor is not the only actor in the world that has partnerships with brands and as such, certain obligations with them.

And what do you mean the GP is something that can be skipped? I don't think he could have skipped it... He surely must have a contract with them. Remember how he attended the Ferrari Fashion Show in Milan last year and went to the Las Vegas Grand Prix with his brother? He's been attending Ferrari events since a few years ago already, not only in 2023 and 2024.

That is work because he's affiliated with Ferrari and Rocco Iannone, the creative director of Ferrari Style, is an acquaintance of his.

I thought you were aware of all this given how active you've been in Taylor's threads.

View attachment 130472691

But yeah, we all hope he's going to the MET Gala for sure :heart_eyes:

OK...

Na, I don't know everything about his contracts, obviously, and I'm like half active, I do have other things going on...

Yeah, he goes and it's 'work' but if he was invited to the MET he could have a break or not do the Sunday, he went to one before and wasn't there on the Sunday

But anyways... Hope he's there

Reactions: Urnomsahoe18

94_h

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
OK...

Na, I don't know everything about his contracts, obviously, and I'm like half active, I do have other things going on...

Yeah, he goes and it's 'work' but if he was invited to the MET he could have a break or not do the Sunday, he went to one before and wasn't there on the Sunday

But anyways... Hope he's there
I don't know anything about his contracts either but it's not rocket science that working with a brand it's still "work" even if you don't consider it to be so.

We'll see if he shows up to the MET Gala later today because his presence there would be a hit, for sure!

PLEASE JASON, PLEASE TAYLOR... WE NEED YOU TODAY :emoji_fingers_crossed:

WTFamihere

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't know anything about his contracts either but it's not rocket science that working with a brand it's still "work" even if you don't consider it to be so.

We'll see if he shows up to the MET Gala later today because his presence there would be a hit, for sure!

I don't not consider it work, but it's not in the same league of say promoting for an Emmy or something and not the exposure you can get at the MET

I so hope anyway, the theme this year will be beautiful and they could come up with something so stunning

RguezJpi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

i'm sure he'll be there on saturday Jason post a story with Taylor on the LV fashion week, maybe is a clue of what he's wearing tonight, also he was the king of vogue world, the sag's, pga, no one was expceting him at the oscars and was the best dressed of the red carpet, Taylor have a big profile now, everyone wants him, of course he will be there later, looking like the GOD he is :heart: :emoji_fingers_crossed::emoji_fingers_crossed:

RguezJpi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

WTFamihere

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, I’m glad he had his fun weekend and hope he enjoyed himself. He might have needed the fun to take the sting out of it and he cleary did have a great weekend

If he wasn’t invited (and I can’t see that he was but chose not to go to the MET and snub Anna on a first invite) then it’s nothing less than a snub. After the time and effort and most likely money (Jason’s fees must be huge) and being the best dressed man literally everywhere, it’s a huge snub for him not to be there. Especially after Vogue World, seemed like he’d be on the list

He would’ve killed that theme on a night when most men missed or were just too bland to even notice