Finally Seeing Someone Naked

iantolloyd

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My college roommate and I were decent friends. He was straight, but was pretty hot. He was tall and slim, gave off kind of a nerdy vibe. He wasn’t really into hookups so he never had girls over. He was pretty modest for the first year we lived together, so I really only ever saw him a couple times in his underwear.

One day however, he got back from the shower and had a towel wrapped around his waste. I was on my bed chilling. He took off his towel and I saw his bare ass. He dug around his drawer for a pair of boxer briefs and pulled them out and turned around and sat on his bed.

He took his time putting his underwear on, and I got a full view of his cock out of it. He was bigger than average and circumcised with a very prominent head. I knew this because I had seen his dick imprint in his shorts before. What I didn’t know was that he had a very full dark bush of pubes. And then when he lifted his leg to put his underwear on, I could see his massive smooth balls.

The thought of his big hairy dick was jerk off material for a long time. Shortly after that, he started undressing completely more and more in the room, as did I. We never talked about seeing each other naked, but one time we did talk about pube shaving techniques and he mentioned that he had never trimmed or shaved his bush before.

D

deleted15314471

A guy I lusted after for more than a decade suddenly did multiple sessions of fully nude, full-frontal photo shoots with a photographer I coincidentally followed. The photographer was across the country, and I have no idea how the sessions came about as the guy I lusted after wasn’t the usual aspiring models or performers who normally posed for the photographer. It was unexpected and delightful.
Great story! Can you share the photographer details that took the nude photos? Are they still available to see?

Daedalus

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Great story! Can you share the photographer details that took the nude photos? Are they still available to see?

The photographer is Trey McIntyre. He’s on Patreon and his portfolio is really great, but does require subscribing.

D

deleted15314471

The photographer is Trey McIntyre. He’s on Patreon and his portfolio is really great, but does require subscribing.
Oh cool! Does your friend have a name/alias that we can identify so we know who we’re looking for?

D

deleted972301

I think when I have crossed path's with the women that I wanted to see naked badly I was never ever disappointed. Not one time ever and always quite the surprise. I always remember being so appreciative of what it was I was viewing or seeing. It drove my overall horniness for them through the roof and made the sex that much better because it was like opening a surprised gift having no expectations and being blown away.

Hshsjkabwhhw

Loved Member
Media
Story of me and a coworker

We were assigned to a job in a nearby city - the job is expected to last only a couple hours, so we didn't pack any clothing and went straight there from our office
However, there were some weather conditions that night so we couldn't leave - we booked a hotel room
I was the one driving and I had a gym bag with some clothes in my car - he had nothing at all, so he wrapped himself in the bath robe the whole night

There's a jacuzzi in the bathroom - I went in with my gym shorts , and invited him to join me. He went in wearing his white briefs. The briefs went see through as soon as it got wet.

I didn't even think much and just took my shorts off and offered it to him, telling him that he needs something to wear underneath his tight jeans tomorrow morning - and a wet pair of briefs is not something he would find comfortable. If he squeeze out the water and hang it by the balcony it might dry by tomorrow morning. Initially he refused, saying that he doesn't find it hygienic to wear someone else's clothes, and feels bad for me. Then I put the shorts aside and suggested that he took his briefs off , since he's almost naked anyway, with how see through the briefs are.
He hesitated for a bit, then stood up , took it off, squeezed it, took it out to dry and came back to the jacuzzi, all naked

After we're done with the jacuzzi he put his robe back on, without undies since it is still wet
Because he sits with his leg wide-spread, his junk is exposed all the time - but he didn't seem to care

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was in college, two rooms were connected by a small bathroom which had a shower and a toilet. The sinks were in our rooms. My roommate and I were sophomores and our suitemates were freshmen, one a nerdy-looking guy with BDF and the other a thin blond who looked very much like Jace Norman. How I longed to see him naked, because he just looked like he had a big dick. One night I was sitting in their room. His roommate was from the same city as I, so we were just talking about places to eat at home. The Jace look-alike was in the shower. Well, the water turned off and into the room walked my object of lust totally naked, drying his hair. I stared at his crotch. Just as I suspected, he had a large cut dick and a small patch of blond pubes. His balls were hanging down, as if they had been in warm water. He turned around to go to the sink and I saw his small, but tight ass. I just wanted to go over , get on my knees, and bury my tongue in it. he stayed naked for about ten minutes as the three of us talked. Finally, he put on briefs and sat down. The subject eventually moved to sex, and he stated that the previous night he finally fucked his girlfriend and she begged him not to cum inside her. He said he didn't want any chance of getting her pregnant, so he unloaded on her stomach. Of course, I was envious of the girl, but got to see that the sex talk was having an effect on the front of his white briefs. I left after about 30 minutes of glancing at his bulge and ass, went into my room, went into the bathroom, stood under the shower with my eyes closed ( picturing his naked body), and unloaded my seed. I still remember the moment when he emerged from the shower and walked into the room.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The one that comes to mind the most is a woman that I dated a few years ago. I had known her for years. Total bombshell. If you split Kate Hudson and Bridget Bardot, you can imagine what she looked like the first time she dropped her robe. She also had the most aesthetically perfect pussy I have ever seen. My jaw dropped and my eyes got wide.

I'd always wondered what she looked like naked and honestly, even though I knew she was beautiful, it absolutely exceeded what I expected. Wow I miss that body.

The corollary to this was her reaction to my penis, which came into play shortly thereafter. One for the ages.

Thom Hewson

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Evanston, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The one that comes to mind the most is a woman that I dated a few years ago. I had known her for years. Total bombshell. If you split Kate Hudson and Bridget Bardot, you can imagine what she looked like the first time she dropped her robe. She also had the most aesthetically perfect pussy I have ever seen. My jaw dropped and my eyes got wide.

I'd always wondered what she looked like naked and honestly, even though I knew she was beautiful, it absolutely exceeded what I expected. Wow I miss that body.

The corollary to this was her reaction to my penis, which came into play shortly thereafter. One for the ages.
Well don't end the story THERE!!! @rope9839 !

was she as impressed?
and sid your penis respond accordingly?!

Enquiring minds want to know!

kelvinza

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Story of me and a coworker

We were assigned to a job in a nearby city - the job is expected to last only a couple hours, so we didn't pack any clothing and went straight there from our office
However, there were some weather conditions that night so we couldn't leave - we booked a hotel room
I was the one driving and I had a gym bag with some clothes in my car - he had nothing at all, so he wrapped himself in the bath robe the whole night

There's a jacuzzi in the bathroom - I went in with my gym shorts , and invited him to join me. He went in wearing his white briefs. The briefs went see through as soon as it got wet.

I didn't even think much and just took my shorts off and offered it to him, telling him that he needs something to wear underneath his tight jeans tomorrow morning - and a wet pair of briefs is not something he would find comfortable. If he squeeze out the water and hang it by the balcony it might dry by tomorrow morning. Initially he refused, saying that he doesn't find it hygienic to wear someone else's clothes, and feels bad for me. Then I put the shorts aside and suggested that he took his briefs off , since he's almost naked anyway, with how see through the briefs are.
He hesitated for a bit, then stood up , took it off, squeezed it, took it out to dry and came back to the jacuzzi, all naked

After we're done with the jacuzzi he put his robe back on, without undies since it is still wet
Because he sits with his leg wide-spread, his junk is exposed all the time - but he didn't seem to care

Fun story with open-minded people.

Reactions: Clrwtrdlbud71-fl

OctoGun

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I don’t know if I posted this already, but an an old job my boss was this handsome muscular grey haired Yorkshire guy, in his late 40’s (if you’re in the U.K. you’ll know the type).

one evening it was just me and him in the office working late. He used to cycle home from work. So he said “don’t mind me I need to change”. He stepped into a meeting room, which is 100% glass, and stripped completely nude, and then dressed again. His schlong as massive and so was his ass. Also, it’s wired but his pecs sort of moved like tits when he bent forward and I found that hot as fuck.

CarsonBigley

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The summer after my first year of college I spent a couple of months with two friends in a beach town. We rented an apartment and the first night, one of the guys just stripped naked and walked around. We'd been friends for a couple of years but I'd never seen him naked. He had an average size cut cock and a natural light brown bush. Seconds later the other guy stripped naked. He was more buff than the other friend and much more hairy. He had a hairy chest and hairy balls and a thick black bush and longer cock. It was an amazing night even though there was no sex. They were both straight and I was still in the closet.

Sfcubby

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
The summer after my first year of college I spent a couple of months with two friends in a beach town. We rented an apartment and the first night, one of the guys just stripped naked and walked around. We'd been friends for a couple of years but I'd never seen him naked. He had an average size cut cock and a natural light brown bush. Seconds later the other guy stripped naked. He was more buff than the other friend and much more hairy. He had a hairy chest and hairy balls and a thick black bush and longer cock. It was an amazing night even though there was no sex. They were both straight and I was still in the closet.
Wow!

222username222

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You must have joined in and got naked too? Otherwise that’ll just be awkward.

Reactions: dummythicc

testme

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a personal trainer I've known for years who helps me with my muscle fatigue and is pretty good. He's also not to bad looking as well and I used to imagine him naked all the time.
One day at the gym when it was a hot summer day and the air-conditioner was broken, he was helping me with my shoulder muscles and we were sweating like crazy. He took off his top and we continued while he was shirtless. (I'll describe him more later)
We worked for about 40 minutes and by then we were spent. I thanked him and went off to have a shower, he told me to hold up and we went to the locker room together.
I stripped down to my underwear and went to go off to the shower and he stopped me, standing there completely naked. He told me to take off my undies and we walked into the showers.
He is tall, about 6ft4, with an athletic body and toned pecs and abs. He's hairless except for his pubic hair which is quite neat and dense black. His dick is pretty nice, about 5" cut.
As we showered I noticed his dick getting aroused and grew a few inches, he looked down and laughed. We finished off and dried off and he complemented me on my dick, I told him that his was perfect. We chuckled and he told me that he'd been looking for an excuse to see me naked for ages. Likewise I said.

Wine0

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have a personal trainer I've known for years who helps me with my muscle fatigue and is pretty good. He's also not to bad looking as well and I used to imagine him naked all the time.
One day at the gym when it was a hot summer day and the air-conditioner was broken, he was helping me with my shoulder muscles and we were sweating like crazy. He took off his top and we continued while he was shirtless. (I'll describe him more later)
We worked for about 40 minutes and by then we were spent. I thanked him and went off to have a shower, he told me to hold up and we went to the locker room together.
I stripped down to my underwear and went to go off to the shower and he stopped me, standing there completely naked. He told me to take off my undies and we walked into the showers.
He is tall, about 6ft4, with an athletic body and toned pecs and abs. He's hairless except for his pubic hair which is quite neat and dense black. His dick is pretty nice, about 5" cut.
As we showered I noticed his dick getting aroused and grew a few inches, he looked down and laughed. We finished off and dried off and he complemented me on my dick, I told him that his was perfect. We chuckled and he told me that he'd been looking for an excuse to see me naked for ages. Likewise I said.
...and what happened next?? lol

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I actually just saw one of my friends naked a few months ago for the first time. I've known him about 3 years. I've never really found him attractive but he isn't bad looking at all. I went to his apartment to pick him up for dinner and he text me to come on inside, the door was unlocked. It's a small apartment and I could hear him brushing his teeth. I walked back towards his room and he comes out completely naked, toothbrush in hand. I just laughed. It wasn't sexual at all and he was dressed about three minutes later. I didn't mind the view. No idea what possessed him to do that but we've never talked about it.
I'm going to guess he didn't give it a second thought as he figured whatever he has you have seen on other guys many times over. He figured you seeing him naked was no big deal (at least to him).

Reactions: Antoniooo