Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I had a weird experience with him, or more likely someone using his photos on Okcupid. It was around mid 2016. I was messaged from a profile with his first and last name. I didn't know who he was at the time but he complimented me on my martial arts and spartan race photos. Called me "bro" alot and kept asking me if I was pounding out any guys/girls. I finally googled him and asked about it. He admitted he was on the show in the past and we left it at that. We mainly talked about working out, work, and my sex life lol

The strangest thing was when he hit me up saying that he was stupid and flashed his nudes on snapchat and then was like "Fuck it, I'm gonna post in on here. IDGAF lmfao" About 15 minutes later, that nude above was posted as the profile pic and then was taken down. We talked on and off for a few more months before the profile disappeared.

Catfish or not, i'm surprised we talked as long as we did because I never initiated our conversations and I never flirted with him, asked him for his nudes, number, anything.

Reactions: Deleit and Beast23

Toby122

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had a weird experience with him, or more likely someone using his photos on Okcupid. It was around mid 2016. I was messaged from a profile with his first and last name. I didn't know who he was at the time but he complimented me on my martial arts and spartan race photos. Called me "bro" alot and kept asking me if I was pounding out any guys/girls. I finally googled him and asked about it. He admitted he was on the show in the past and we left it at that. We mainly talked about working out, work, and my sex life lol

The strangest thing was when he hit me up saying that he was stupid and flashed his nudes on snapchat and then was like "Fuck it, I'm gonna post in on here. IDGAF lmfao" About 15 minutes later, that nude above was posted as the profile pic and then was taken down. We talked on and off for a few more months before the profile disappeared.

Catfish or not, i'm surprised we talked as long as we did because I never initiated our conversations and I never flirted with him, asked him for his nudes, number, anything.

very interesting...

What do you think his angle was messaging you? on Okcupid of all things? Do you think he messes around with guys on the DL?

wsnki07

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
very interesting...

What do you think his angle was messaging you? on Okcupid of all things? Do you think he messes around with guys on the DL?

Honestly no clue. I actually went back through my message threads but it looks like it doesn't go past 2017. I think he was just trolling for attention. His IG page was linked, so maybe it was to increase more followers. On the other hand, he seems to have no post with a girlfriend or ex within the past few years, if at all on his social media. But he does post a bunch of relationship quotes. So it's possible he could be Bi by omission.