Figure Skaters

cocolero

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gotta love how Four Continents has turned into quite the Eastern European twink party without Europe even being invited. Included (for... um... reference are Naumov, Torgashev, Orzel and...
Maxim-Naumov-US-Nationals-23-fs-1IMG_9674-2.jpg

AT_SP-09-3-1920x1000.jpg

c1e8717d24aa7cd4ac591de334b3010b.jpg

... hilariously, now 2022 Beijing Olympic bronze medalist (I'm sure he's gonna flog it when he gets around to posting) Romsky.
387270873_182666368145598_5311934355226782195_n.jpg

CanadianGuy2017

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Gotta love how Four Continents has turned into quite the Eastern European twink party without Europe even being invited. Included (for... um... reference are Naumov, Torgashev, Orzel and...
View attachment 120762001
View attachment 120762031
View attachment 120762071
... hilariously, now 2022 Beijing Olympic bronze medalist (I'm sure he's gonna flog it when he gets around to posting) Romsky.
View attachment 120762201
Unfortunately, the 2022 Olympic bronze team medal issue hasn't been resolved yet. Russia is fighting yesterday's ruling, so Canada's potential bronze is still up in the air. I am hoping our Canadian team prevails in the end! :)

Inthepine

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As I understand, the ruling was handed down by the highest sports court and it now comes down to the IOC voting. That said, considering Russia’s history of State sponsored doping and IOC president Thomas Bach condemnation of Russia’s handling of the situation during the games, I believe the IOC sympathies will be on the side of the athletes who were robbed of their rightful Olympic Hardware, and the loss of the career momentum it would have meant.

cocolero

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As I understand, the ruling was handed down by the highest sports court and it now comes down to the IOC voting. That said, considering Russia’s history of State sponsored doping and IOC president Thomas Bach condemnation of Russia’s handling of the situation during the games, I believe the IOC sympathies will be on the side of the athletes who were robbed of their rightful Olympic Hardware, and the loss of the career momentum it would have meant.
Johnny ripped into the IOC and CAS for not making it clear how they're gonna recalculate (or if) to handle the bronze on his insta story today.

They better give Romsky medal or I will give money to my local Ukrainian store. (Fortunately, Romsky's family is from Ivano-Frankivsk which is close to the Romanian border and hasn't really been affected too badly by the war.)

Inthepine

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Johnny ripped into the IOC and CAS for not making it clear how they're gonna recalculate (or if) to handle the bronze on his insta story today.

They better give Romsky medal or I will give money to my local Ukrainian store. (Fortunately, Romsky's family is from Ivano-Frankivsk which is close to the Romanian border and hasn't really been affected too badly by the war.)
But in truth, nobody was licking Kamila Valieva and Eteri Tutberidze’s bootstraps throughout the 21-22 season more than Tara Lipinski and especially Johnny Weir, so when the scandal did break, they were both hanged at the end of a rope of their own making.

That said, if he’s ripping into anyone, obviously he didn’t learn his lesson.

TombRaider008

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: cocolero

HenryMarshall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It's too bad that Camden has withdrawn from 4 Continents, but he says he wants to get ready for Worlds next month.

At least Paul Poirier will be at 4 Continents this week. :emoji_yum:
How does skating at 4 Continents this week affect you skating at Worlds 2 months away? Camden is so full of bs.

TombRaider008

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How does skating at 4 Continents this week affect you skating at Worlds 2 months away? Camden is so full of bs.
Training schedules. US nationals were held last week, he's likely going to be tired from that and wants to concentrate his training efforts to peak at worlds. Plus he's also a college student.

Reactions: CanadianGuy2017

Inthepine

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When they tell you to interview your replacement. Did the tea ever come out about why Johnny and Adam are really at odds? View attachment 121004541
It was two things, one being Adam proclaiming himself as the first openly gay Winter Olympic Athlete on team USA after Johnny skated to Gaga and wore tassels on his tits eight years prior at the Vancouver Game, which begs the question as to how anyone could be more opening gay than that.

Second was an anodyne response Adam made six years ago to a question that was largely designed to pit gay against gay.

With respect to both gentleman, Adam emerged as the undisputed hero of Team USA figure skating in Pyeongchang with three clean skates, winning Bronze in the Team event, top 10 in the individuals, and Johnny support to Adam during the prime-time commentary was total and unquestionable.