Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not necessarily about asses but years ago a traveling ice show would play in Birmingham (AL) and I met one of the skaters though a gay friend. For several years when the show was in town, he would make sure we got together. Nice cock, fantastic firm body and masculine look.

Unfortunately he retired and moved home to Mississippi. Christmas cards quit arriving so I assume he passed on. Great memories though.

pomaus

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
MATT EVERS

Sylvain Longchambon Very hot and nice body

Fred_Palascak Not sure what it is about this guy, but he always got my undercarriage twitching.

Matthew Gonzalez has a very nice butt.

Ohhh I am so now looking forward to the return of dancing on ice in January
{how gay am I} lol

B_frednethel

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
skating has to be the best (other than swimming) sport to tone up the gluteus maximus muscle, all the better for nibbling.

gayisch1

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Got a bunch of nude pics of Joel. Just don't know how to get them on here from my phone.

If u have internet on your phone mail them to you mail.
Then open youre mail on you pc and put them on here.
Please!!
He is like my fantasy!!!

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
My all-time favorites are Michael Weiss and Elvis Stojko. Their asses are/were things of beauty. I haven't paid much attention nowadays to know which guys currently in figure skating have great asses, but that Joel guy's ass sure looks good to me. I'm highly intrigued by it.:biggrin:

There's nothing better than a guy with a truly big, round ass!

Boris_Kolitya

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After he won the gold medal at Sarajevo, Scot Hamilton was photographed for a calendar called "Buns." Someone said that Scot didn't really have buns. At his size, they're just parkerhouse rolls. I always did like Scot Hamilton and the two Brians, Boitano and Orser. Brian Orser was outed by a boyfriend who sued him for palimony. I tried to find out how the results of the suit but couldn't find it. I hope the golddigging BF didn't get a penny!

Boris_Kolitya

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Agnslz and Boris please post picture's of the asses you're talking about.

Unfortunately I don't have any pics. I remember seeing the bit about Scott Hamilton not having buns, just parkerhouse rolls on TV in the 80's. I didn't even have a VCR then. As for the 2 Brians, Boitano and Orser, I don't have pics of them either. I'm pretty sure there are some out there on the internet if you google any of their names.

Boris_Kolitya

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I tried a couple of searches on some of the older skaters, like Scott Hamilton, Brian Boitano, and Brian Orser. I didn't find any good pics. I think it might be that after John Curry came out and was gay bashed, managers didn't want their skaters to be seen as effeminate. I remember hearing Scott Hamilton saying that after some questions from a New York Times reporter, he purposefully toned down his skating costumes. Those skaters who are openly gay try to be discreet. The only skaters that I know of who are out are Brian Orser, Rudy Galindo, and Johnny Weir. Figure skaters are usually thought of as gay. Those in charge of the sport don't want it looked on as a gay sport. I think there is a real push to keep the guys discreet. That means no nude pics. Too bad for us who want to look at their hot bodies. Just an opinion.