Fer Vhans - Argentine model

Mattm19

Superior Member
Media
His OF has gone dramatically downhill. He is now doing the bare minimum to keep it alive. Rarely updates it and hasn’t released any new collabs. Plus you’ve got to be seriously dumb to think I’ll pay $100 to watch you jerk off with another guy lol he needs to push his boundaries

Mattm19

Superior Member
Media
Replying to before-mentioned comments made by fanatics that he is straight... You were all right, he is straight. As a circle.
Listen, I hope you’re right and he’s gay. I’d love to see him getting RAILED. Hopefully it happens. But I’m not so easily convinced he’s gay like you are.

Pretty sure the gf typed in “gay clothes” into Amazon Prime and purchased the top search results because that’s what he’s wearing lol they’re loving the money he’s making and she’ll be there to film his next jerkoff video for ya. Hopefully he moves to more ass content once he loses subscribers from people getting bored of his dick. We know how this works

Mostrala

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Listen, I hope you’re right and he’s gay. I’d love to see him getting RAILED. Hopefully it happens. But I’m not so easily convinced he’s gay like you are.

Pretty sure the gf typed in “gay clothes” into Amazon Prime and purchased the top search results because that’s what he’s wearing lol they’re loving the money he’s making and she’ll be there to film his next jerkoff video for ya. Hopefully he moves to more ass content once he loses subscribers from people getting bored of his dick. We know how this works
he is not making money.