Fer Vhans - Argentine model

grosser.schwanz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It’s funny how some don’t understand what gay for pay is :joy:

If you’ve actually watched scene then you’d see for yourself that he’s not into guys / Daniel lol. Listen I’m not gonna complain that he’s gay for pay, but he def has lots of room for improvement!

I am of course aware of the made up term but that doesn't mean I agree with it.

The answer to your own question is the same as in: if someone pays you to murder someone and you do so, are you a murderer?

LMAO for your reasoning.

Mattm19

Superior Member
Media

The answer to your own question is the same as in: if someone pays you to murder someone and you do so, are you a murderer?

LMAO for your reasoning.
Logic has left the room. That comparison doesn’t make sense. You’re making sexuality a very black and white thing and it’s a lot more complex than that

Reactions: sadboynthn

sadboynthn

Mythical Member
Media

LMAO for your reasoning.
You’re being silly now. Your whole argument is essentially “he had sex with a man once (or maybe even a couple of times) so now he must identify as gay or bi or queer in some way” regardless of whether he actually enjoyed it or has any desire to do it again. That’s just silly lol it completely ignores people who are exploring their sexuality and sex workers such as Fer. if you think sexuality is dependent just on the last person you fucked, go ahead I guess, but it’s incredibly reductive and doesn’t make what he’s stated about his own sexuality any less true.

Mattm19

Superior Member
Media
He's a fucking thief, his material is crap and it infuriates me that he takes those who buy his content as idiots.
What happened? Personally I haven’t seen him falsely advertise any content but his latest post is definitely questionable. I always ask him questions before I buy a PPV especially when the description is unclear and I haven’t had issues.