Felipe Ferreira (ig: Soufelipeferreira)

I’m black and I’ve been on this website for years. I know how it goes. But I think he is gorgeous. Hopefully, nudes will come soon.

With as much skin as he shows, I’m surprised they aren’t everywhere. And he doesn’t have an OF which is even more surprising.

Reactions: smiley75220

He doesn't have nudes so no one's talking about him. Lol has nothing to do with skin color

I’ve seen pages and pages dedicated to white men that don’t have nudes and they’re still talked about. The most popular threads are all of white men. And it’s rare to come across a thread of a non white and Latin man that’s more than five pages. You may not like to admit it or you simply don’t realize it, but skin color does dictate who’s talked about on this site.

Mattnope3

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve seen pages and pages dedicated to white men that don’t have nudes and they’re still talked about. The most popular threads are all of white men. And it’s rare to come across a thread of a non white and Latin man that’s more than five pages. You may not like to admit it or you simply don’t realize it, but skin color does dictate who’s talked about on this site.

Okay then why don't you start a thread for non white men? Simple as that lol